More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shibbar Shibbar

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

An Amalgamation of Flesh

You feel yourself float in a void. It's hard to say whether you exist or not. Perhaps you don't, perhaps you do; there is really no way to tell. But you seem to remember... something, like a previous life. It's very hard to remember. But it feels recent, that unlike that feeling telling you you've been in this no-place forever, you feel as if a short few hours, days, weeks, months, or even years ago, you were alive. Existing. Living. Breathing. Running. Screaming.

Dying.

These memories, they were on the tip of your tongue.

But there was something else to think about now. You suddenly hear a voice; a terrible, powerful, evil voice. You couldn't exactly hear the words, but you felt bound to them. A word stuck out from the rest.

Master.

You felt yourself existing once more. Not physically. Not yet. The voice told you that you will, soon. For now you were a spark of spirit. A tiny flame. And for a moment you were the only one. Then other sparks appeared too. Dozens, hundreds, thousands... Soon there were more than you could count. Each one was just like you; small, flickering, bound to the same master.

Then came the pain. All the sparks felt this excrutiating pain, yet they could not scream, for they had no mouths to scream with. You felt yourself taking form. You, and all the sparks, were drawn to a single point. Your flames twisted, and contorted, and melded together into one, agonised soul.

Come to me.

You felt your hand breaking through something; a surface, or a portal. And your other hand too. And another hand too. And another. And a leg and an extra three. The next thing that broke through wasn't even an appendage, but a wheezing lump of flesh. Your many eyes opened. You saw ahead of you, and behind you, and underneath, and above, and even inside. You were gargantuan and ever shifting. Your body was potato shaped in structure, with dozens of lanky legs towering you high in the air, and from your top, arms; some dangled straight from your body, while others formed more arms, and those arms two more, like branches on a tree. Your skin was multicoloured, as if welded together from many people.

You are the Amalgamation of flesh, the abominable avatar of disgust.

You were in a dark, stone chamber, lit by candles only. You were crawling out of a pool, but you stopped yourself in front of the two figures standing before you.

Who were these two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)