More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shibbar Shibbar

Who were these two?

Your master and his servant

They looked like toys from up where your body was, but something compelled you to obey the more intimidating one; the one who wore armour blacker than night, and who emitted an aura of undiluted evil. His red eyes tore into your very soul like rods of burning iron. His servant was unimportant, but your master stopped you from consuming him. It wasn't a very command, but either way, you did as you were told.

"Good idea, oh great and terrible one, to create an abomination crafted from good folk to terrorise their families and friends! What a delicious act of true evil my lord! And it even has your eyes! Uh... Over there I thin- oh no, they're over there now..."

Your master did not reply. He only stared at you, and you stared back. You finally broke the silence.

"M-m-master..." you wheezed from five mouths that suddenly sprouted, and then just as quickly sunk back into your fleshy depths.

Your master seemed amused.

"I sense a hint of greater intellect in this... thing, then it might at first appear. It will do." Your master lifted his sword, and gave his servant a command. "Go, get this wretched beast clad with spikes and armor by tomorrow. Give it a maiden or two to gnaw on, perhaps it will fight better sated. I want to see what it can do..."

You were herded out of the summoning chamber, and into the corridors towards your destination. You consumed several unlucky mooks that were too slow to get out of your way. You were goaded into the stables that neighboured a smithy. The place was cleared of horses and other, more exotic steeds, specifically for you; it was the only place in the castle that could fit your bulk comfortably. There was the dragons lair of course, but no-one expected the dragon to be very cooperative about the living arrangements. You dropped to the ground curtly in the centre of the stable floor, and sat there, oozing wretched fluids from you meriads of orifices, and not really doing anything in perticular.

Some time passed, and you heard the stable doors be unlatched. Two orks entered, carrying a woman in their arms. Terrified of being in the same area as you for too long, they threw her in, and quickly exited, locking the door behind them.

Who was this woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)