More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluewhite2000 bluewhite2000

What do you do next?

An Alien Spaceship (Hard Sci-fi Story)

Your eyes dart open. The stinging sensation of liquid causes you to throw your head back. You feel it thunk against the side of the large vat. You take a series of panicked breaths. You begin to panic thrashing around. You don't get far. It appears your arms are restrained and a breathing tube is inserted into your throat.

A figure draws closer. You hear the muffled tones as it speaks outside the vat. It's high pitched, a clicking noise of wide vowels similar to a whale. It puts a small object into its ear and plays with it for a short time. Finally it stops. It leans over to a console.

"You've woken up!" It's speaking English, you don't know what's going on but at least you understand. "Well this is awkward normally we'd keep you under until we reached the planet."

Planet, what planet are they talking about, you were talking with your girlfriend, laying in bed. Now your submerged in liquid speaking to a mysterious figure.

"Well you're alive at least."

Did something happen, were you in an accident? "Now then, lets get this over with." The figure wiped the glass revealing its face through the thick liquid. You began to thrash more violently feeling the restraints cut into you. It stared at you. It had bright red eyes and pale grey skin, it had four spindly legs with two forward appendages. Like some sort of grey fleshy centaur.

"We're flesh brokers, you understand me because of the translator in my ear, we went to earth to gather some very expensive slaves," the creature was shockingly matter of fact about a number of issues. If anything he appeared to be on a tight time schedule. "It's a relatively simple operation, normally we gather a specific human stock. Black men, Asian women, gay men, whatever is the latest fad among the R'Qar elite, but this year everyone's been absolutely killing for couples," It rolled its crimson orbs as if the entire practice was shockingly droll.

At the mention of couples the realization clicked in. You started to look around, attempting to make out who was in the other containers. Could you make out Jane. Was she trapped like you.

"Long story short, we normally would grab two human's and just say they are a pair but now the real high stakes buyers want proof. We tried fabricating evidence but they got wise to that as well. So we realized it would be easier to analyze primitive earth signals and just track couples on our own. Your whole existence barely caps a couple terabytes of data," You found it extremely difficult to concentrate on what this creature was saying. The entire situation was way to much for your brain to latch around.

"Ugh look at me droning on. What I'm trying to say is, for some reason, the teleportation process had a serious glitch while transferring you," the alien paused waiting for you to catch up. You just stared not sure what you could even do. It made a gurgling noise that you presumed was an awkward laugh.

"I know, like a one in a million chance. Your women, well we got her body. Your body is still on earth and your mind, well its here. It's all rather embarrassing actually. We're hoping the machine put her mind in your body as like a automatic backup. Wouldn't that be nice," once again it began to gurgling strangely. "But the machines broken and we are now just light years from earth." You didn't understand what it was saying. You felt like you were going to pass out. It was an insane amount of information put on you at once.

"Now he's the bad part, we had a quota to hit. We obviously aren't going to hit it now, but you're damaged goods. The buyer isn't going to want half a couple with a scrambled brain. So we can't show up at the docks with you. No it just won't do, Vi'loc M'trop has a stellar reputation. Literally this has never happened. A refund and a default I can deal with but a full on failure will tarnish us. Also we don't operate in the second rate market and I'm not about to be exposed to that kind of risk. But, I'm not a murdered," It said the last part as if it deserved to be congratulated. "So we'll drop you off. Slightly outside a space port just some place rural, good luck! Guz is a beautiful planet this time of year you should be fine," You looked at the creature panicked. From what you had gathered something had gone wrong and they were just going to leave you. On an alien planet no less. You couldn't speak, couldn't scream, you tried to and the sound was hoarse against the plastic tubing. It looked at you squinting slightly then spoke to one of the creatures behind it.

You heard the metal shifting underneath you. There was a loud sucking noise and the liquid began to pour out. Your fastenings came undone and slunk into ports on the side of the vat. You pushed forward slamming on the glass. Finally the tubing in your throat wrenched out of you and your throat felt sore and grated.

You felt the liquid finishing to drain. Suddenly the bottom of the vat fully opened and you were plunged down a twisting slide. The grey tube was slick and you built momentum. You were launched from the slide onto a pile of muddy ground. It was a field of grass, wet with the liquid sludge that had previously encased your form. You looked up at the massive grey ship. It slowly raised from the ground. You attempted to shout at it, willing it to return but it slowly pulled away from the planets surface.

You looked around. You were on a small hill in fields of grass. The planet looked similar to a European countryside though you presumed the denizens were very different. Your mind snapped to the large plants that you presumed were trees. They were mushrooms, larger than an oak, in clumps, rising above the fields. They had colorful speckles of all different shades of red. You looked down at your slick form. Your breast heaved, you could see the muscled six pack and the familiar shaved gash between your legs. Full realization finally caught up. The alien's words echoing in your head. That's when you finally passed out.

What happens next to our far flung body swapper

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)