More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

Who is John Doe and what happens when he wakes up?

An 18 Year Old Straight Female Senior in High School Gets Humiliated Upon Waking Up

The next morning John woke up to what sounded like someone giggling. He stretched out on his bed, eyes closed, still tired, as well as still completely naked.

"Shh! Shh! Be quiet, I think he's waking up," a voice whispered.

"Should we leave? I don't want him getting mad," another voice whispered.

"Is someone in here?" thought John as he slowly opened her eyes to check out where the voices where coming from.

"No of course not, you heard what my mom said," one of the voices whispered back. "She said if he's gonna sleep in the nude with both the windows and the door open for anyone to see, we're allowed to look all we want."

"But what if he didn't notice he was... well you know?" the second voice whispered back. "This doesn't feel right."

When John's vision came into focus he realized that the voices he was hearing belonged to his older sister Megan and John's classmate as well as best male friend Jordan.

"Stop being such a buzz ki—" Megan started to say before being cut off by John.

"Megan? What are you and Jordan doing in my room?" He asked stretching out on top of the blankets unaware he was still naked.

"Mom told us we could come in and wake you up to come down for breakfast," answered Megan. "But nevermind that, I wanted to say I like your new pajamas, they look expensive."

Jordan looked really uncomfortable now that John was awake and knew they were there. He felt like he should mention something about his state of dress. (or lack there of rather) He felt kind of awkward being in the room with him while he's seemingly unaware he's completely naked in front of him.

"What, I didn't buy any new pajamas, but thanks anyway I guess" John replied to his sister a bit confused. He pussy was practically a waterfall going down his thighs for some reason, and his nipples were hard enough to cut diamond. John was surprisingly extremely aroused this morning despite masturbating to orgasm multiple times just last night. The fluid coating his inner thighs glistened in the morning sunlight coming in through the bedroom window. "Can you two leave, I have something take care of before going down to breakfast, I can meet you down at the table."

"Oh I'll bet you do, you seem a bit excited this morning," said Kate causing Jordan to blush from discomfort.

"What the heck are you talking about?" said John looking at his sister confused and getting ready to sit up.

"Oh my God! John! I swear I'm sorry for looking but you've been lying there completely naked in front of us!" shouted Jordan unable to handle this awkward situation.

"Well there goes the fun," Megan sighed. "I guess I shouldn't have expected much knowing you Jordan."

John looked down at him body and saw his completely naked body, causing his face to turn beet red with embarrassment.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I forgot to put my clothes back on last night! Fuck! Now Megan and Jordan have seen me naked!" thought John.

"I'm sorry Megan, but I just don't feel comfortable doing this to your sister, he is my friend after all," said Jordan.

"You ruined the fun though," said Megan. "You're a hormonal teenage boy, how often do you get the opportunity to ogle a beautiful naked girl in person?"

"Why were you looking," said John a bit shocked by the situation he found herself. "I'm naked and you two are just in here staring at me." he continued. Then he began to wonder "Why does the fact they did that turn me on so much?"

"I'm really sorry! Come on Megan we should go!" said Jordan blushing.

"Umm... okay, if you insist," said Megan.

John sat on the bed red faced, and for some reason getting hornier and hornier with every passing second. Then his sister and him classmate turned around to leave, and started to walk out the door

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)