More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Amylili Amylili

Who's story will you follow?

Amylili's new life (Ruby)

The ride in the truck to Littleroot was long and bumby. Sitting in the backseat, Amylili was getting quite bored and eager to arrive at destination and finally stretch her legs.

She had mixed feelings about this whole moving out idea and was still not sure if she made the right choice to follow her parents into this far away region. On one side, she wouldn't be able to see her friends anymore but on the other she wasn't actually sure she still had any.

She had just lost her job after a video of her fucking her boss got leaked in by the man's wife to confront him. It wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't Amy best friend's dad and confessed they've been banging for years now, being the one that was seduced by her, making the girl pass as a slut. The rumors spread and others naughty stories came out about her.

She could have tried to shut those rumors but pretty much all of them were true and Amylili was too proud to confront the others.

"Fuck them, it's my life I do what I want!"

"You said something honey?" Said her mom in the fron seat.

"hm no, it's ok" She looked outside through the window and saw a small town appearing from between the tall trees. She didn't know much about Littleroot nor Hoenn in general other than there was a reputable Pokémon prof in the town. Maybe she could pay him a visit and try out life as a Pokemon trainer. It would beat working at the pokemart. She sighed a little and took a deep breath. Only a few minutes and she'll be in her new home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)