More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Amylili Amylili

What's next?

Littleroot

The moving truck stopped in front of the two story house. Two women climbed out of the passenger side and looked at their brand new home.
''Ah, were finaly here! And look sweetie, the Machamps from the moving company have already unloaded all our stuff from the first truck!''
Said the first woman, a fine looking lady with a generously peachy ass and curly brown hairs. She was already in her mid forty but easily looked a young thirty, Caroline was her name and she was the mother of the second woman.
Recently celebrating her twenty fourth birthday the younger lady was wearing a pretty simple and tight pair of bike short and a red top. Her neon pink hair were really lighting up her round face and tiny perky nose.

"Gosh, those guys are buff!" She looked at the musculars movers with a smile in the corner of her mouth. Noticing her staring her mother gave a little elbow nudge in her side.

"Your thinking about the kind of thing those cute firm butts could do to you? hehehe" Said Caroline in a very suggestive sounding tone.

"Mom! Those are pokemon!" replied Amy, shocked by her mother comment.

"I know, why do you think we moved...hey! Careful with that box! " Said the older woman before going after the mover that was holding a box of fragile goods.

"I wonder what she meant..."

She went to her room to finish unloading her few more personal things and clothes. She grabbed her favorite dildo and her vibrating egg and slided it in her backpack.

"Damn me, I should have bring this in the truck, would have made the ride less boring!" She wanted to go and find herself a nice spot outside to go enjoy the scenery.

As she came down from her room she saw her mother in front of the television.

"Amy, you just missed your father on the news. They announced his debut as gym leader here!"

"Aw, ok...cool I guess...erm... I'm going out!"

"Good idea! Go meet the neighbors! Your father's friend Professor Birche live next door, why don't you pay him a visit?"

"Yeah, I'll see..." she said, grasping her toy through the fabric of her bag.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)