More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

Who do we follow?

Amy and Tara (LEVEL 1)

Ever the spiritual person, Amy was one of the richest women in Haven.

Well, thanks to her parents, anyway. She had never worked a day in her life, and as a result became the absolutely spoiled mess she was today. Her self-esteem was entirely too high, despite having never done a thing in her life, other than shop, and preach. She wore stylish clothing, complimenting her tight, Asian body, and didn't like spending a lot of time with what she considered 'commoners'. The spoiled princess of Haven would never have to worry about a rude awakening....in Haven. anyway.

If she loved anything more than shopping and being snobby, it was Jesus. The Haven-altered version of Christianity used a very neutered take on the Bible, having been shortened to a mere fraction of what it was supposed to be. She believed her religion had to be spread to the poor folk out there in the world, and once she was 18, she decided to go for it, dragging along her only commoner friend, Tara.

Tara had every reason to be envious of Amy, a concept ironically absent from the Haven-version Bible. Amy's body was nice and tight, while Tara was a bit chubbier...though if any man from the real world looked at her, they'd quickly reassure her that she had no reason to be. Even though she had a bit more meat on her bones, if she only wore more flattering clothing than the usual baggy jeans and sweater, she'd have an amazing body to show off, her giant tits and jiggly ass being the envy of every skinny bitch in her vicinity, and her red hair would bring in even more men who had a thing for that.

Tara was an only child, like Amy. They grew up together, with Tara being Amy's right-hand woman. Tara was more than happy to follow Amy wherever she went, though she had some reservations about going to the outside world.

What is Amy's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)