More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Recreate Recreate

Your story's title

Amelia Innkeeper with a Secret

Amelia leant her elbows on the bar top and looked out at her bar with a smile.

Her inn-The Three Brewers-was half-full, but the atmosphere was roaring. There must have been twenty-five people of different races in tonight. It was a good night by the usual standards. The place didn't make great money, but it did enough.

On her right, a group of six dwarves with a mix of black and ginger beards laughed heartily, gulping from steins and burping. With their deep accents, they were pretty hard to understand, though Amelia tried her best.

To the left were a group of men, a few from Agrazza. The rest, her regulars from Novilla. Three elves sat in the middle, sipping wine elegantly. Behind them, in the back corner, a pair of men she hadn't seen before drank quietly, keeping themselves to themselves.

Her eyes turned back to the men on her left. She was fixed on Reyo, the roguishly handsome regular with shaved black hair and stubble. He stared intently into the eyes of his opponent as they arm wrestled. He slammed the Agrazzan's arm down, knocking the tankard over and it spilled on the table.

“Another round!” one of the dwarves shouted. They all slammed their steins on the table three times in unison. The timing was quite impressive, if not rude. A couple of the dwarves' beards were soaked with beer.

“Coming right up,” Amelia answered. She gathered up the steins and returned to the bar, the bright blue skirts of her dress swaying.

She returned to the dwarves will full steins. As she leant forwards, placing the last one down in the centre of their table, she felt something tap against her cleavage, it fell into the gap between her large breasts.

The dwarves all burst into laughter, eyes fixed on her impressive cleavage.

Amelia’s cheeks burned red as she retrieved the peanut from between her tits and tossed it onto the table.

It wasn’t the first time someone had done that. To say she was busty was an understatement. People often called her Big-Tits Milly. She didn’t mind; if anything, she made sure to show off some cleavage. It seemed to bring more people into her inn.

“Very funny,” she said with a smile and a playful roll of the eyes.

Thoric-the dwarf with the brightest red beard-collected the discarded peanut and ate it. His eyes were fixed on her breasts the whole time. She wore a blue corset that matched her skirt, and a white shirt beneath that covered her shoulders and rose a little higher than her nipples.

The dwarves continued to laugh, shouting one or two lewd comments at her as she returned to the bar.

The night continued, and she sold plenty more drinks. The place was doing well, business was good. She’d even managed to hire another serving girl. Lexy wasn’t great, but she had the looks; that was half of what mattered in this job.

As the night wore on, the dwarves and elves left, as did the Agrazza men and her regulars. She sent Lexy home, as there were only a couple of men left in the corner.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)