More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Amber

Amber was sitting in her office. She was divorce mother of 40 with an 18 year son. Amber Jennings had recently moved with her son from the big city. Amber was 5.9 blonde hair, blue eyes, 140 pounds, 36C size breast, nice long legs. Amber was on her computer and was software engineer . It was the end of the work day. Her office phone rang. It was her boss Mary Crest. Amber pick up the phone and said hello. " Hello Ms Jennings, Could you please come to my office before you leave the office " said Ms. Crest.

"Of Course Ms Crest. I will be right there. I just need to pack my things." said Ms Jennings over the phone. "See you in a bit" said excited Mary. Amber exit the programs that she using on the computer and turns off the computer. Amber picks up her purse and exits her office. She walks across the office building , to her boss office. Amber knocks on the door. "Please come in, it open." said Mary" Amber had only met Mary Crest once before when was got transfer here from the city branch. She did not remember Mary Crest looking the way she did. She knows that Ms. Crest was 45 but now she look about 30 now. She is about. 5.9 long lush brunette hair. 36. EE size breast. Perfect tone stomach. Amber is stun by the beauty that now sits in behind the desk in the office. Amber closes the door behind her. "You wanted to see me Ms. Crest" said a nervous but excited Amber. "

"Yes i wanted to see how your first day in office went dear and initiate you into the sisterhood . " Mary said wickedly "Yes everything went great. Ms. Crest. Everyone was so nice to me. Wait did you say initiate me into the sisterhood ". Amber said now confused but turn on but not knowing why.

"Yes Ms. Jennings i did say that but may I call you Amber and you can call me Mary instead of Ms. Crest. It time for you to become like me. " Mary said wickedly. "And what is that like Ms. Crest." said nervous Amber

"A lesbian Vampire." Said Mary wickedly full of lust showing fangs. Amber lets out scream but is now extremely wet. "No one can hear your screams Amber. The offices are sound proof. Look into my eyes." said Mary said full of lust.

Amber can not look away from Mary lustful eyes. "That it sweet Amber. Now look at my sexy body. Do you want a body like mine. I can give it to you. You can live forever and never old. Just say yes , please make me a lesbian vampire." Mary said wickedly.

What is Amber reply ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)