More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr-Lac Mr-Lac

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Amazon upgrade

(Originally written by hewhoismany from writing.com's Metroid: Hall of Upgrades)

========================================

"The Amazon upgrade?" Samus said. She took the chip and inserted it into her zero suit, as with most of the other upgrades.

Samus began to feel a strange stretching feeling, like when she was weight lifting or stretching her muscles. She looked down at her arm, and gave it a quick flex, and was surprised by how much her muscle bulged back. In fact, her arm seemed thicker somehow. She turned it and saw that her arm was indeed thicker, her biceps and triceps extremely muscular, instead of toned and slender as they normally were. At this stage, the musculature was beginning to show through her suit, and walked over to the mirror, finding herself both much heavier and much stronger when she walked. She looked into the mirror and saw that it wasn't just her arms that were bulking up, but the rest of her as well!

Her abs were a rock-hard slab of muscle, and her thighs and calves were huge as well. Her breasts had grown a little to match the scale, but it wasn't what Samus was focusing on as she gave her arm an experimental squeeze, rock hard and refusing to give at all, with not a trace of loose fat. She gave a quick look around the room, random crates and canisters lying around, and noticed that everything seemed smaller for some reason, looking back into the mirror to see that she was quickly growing taller! Normally standing at more than six feet, Samus was already tall, but she was quickly reaching nine feet, towering above any regular human.

Did she change mentally?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)