More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What's next?

Amanda True

Amanda was walking in the street of New-York, she was a lawyer and a little bit late today. So, she couldn't take a proper breakfast.

She was a true beauty and liked a lot by all the office. But, despite the appearances, she was a workaholic and had a pretty empty love life.

As she was closing to her office, she passed in front a new food truck. She had few minutes, so she decided to take something to eat, she was hungry now that she rushed to be on time. There wasn't much customers and it seemed to get the orders quite fast. So she took a look at the menu and was quite surprised by its size, and also some of the product listed.

"What the heck is a clitoast ?" She asked to herself.

"It's one of our specialty, it's a toast made with a very special bread, all bio and without gluten. You want to try ?" Said the man in the truck.

She didn't notice that she was already first in line and panicked as she didn't really chose what she wanted.

"Uh... yeah, give me two..." She said without really thinking.

It only took half a minute to be done and she found herself with two hot toast of bread in her hands, and 5$ less in her wallet just next to the truck. It was fast... perfect for the city...

So she just continued her walk to her office, still confused on how fast all of it went. The toast were good, tho.

What happen at the office

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)