More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dakion Dakion

whose story will you follow?

Aly Hoffmann, Luxembourg

The sun was about to rise as Aly walked through the corridors of the Palais grand-ducal with fast steps. The servants greeted her as she passed them and she responded with a short nod, as she was in a hurry to begin one of, if not the most important duty of her daily routine.

Aly Hoffmann was a woman that despite already being in her late thirties had a pretty, child-like face and straight dark hair which she had tied to a knot. Her curves were feminine, but nothing to brag about, even though her tight-fitting blazer and black skirt accentuated them pretty well. At the beginning of her job, she had also worn pantyhose and shoes, but her employer had insisted that she showed her "beautiful" legs and feet. And since the floor was always heated to a comfy temperature, who was she to decline?

She reached a tall door at the end of the corridor and opened it without knocking. Knocking would be pointless as she knew very well that the inhabitant of the room was fast asleep. Still, there existed no other person that was allowed to enter her employer’s room without knocking, and she was proud of that privilege.

As she entered the room, the rays of the rising sun shined onto the colossal bed in the center. Only one person was laying in it, and she had pulled the blanket so far up in her sleep that it covered nothing more than her face and her majestic k-cup breasts. The rest of her body laid bare – including her thick, muscled legs, her rock-hard, caramel toned abs and, of course, her goliath of a morning wood, standing proud at full mast and pointing straight to the ceiling, moving only slightly as its owner breathed.

Said owner was Aly’s employer – Cecily Grimmet, the grand duchess of Luxembourg and current leader of their country. The demon she had summoned and sealed inside her was not just any, but a named demon called Moloch, making her one of the mightiest Futanari in the world. However, despite that, she looked almost completely human except for her snake-like ember eyes. What was truly inhuman about her however was her size. Towering ten feet high and weighing almost eight hundred pounds, she was a literal colossus. And the most impressive thing about it: even on that body, her penis STILL looked huge.

Aly took off her glasses and placed them on the nightstand, before climbing over the edge of the mattress, which reached up to her chin. She crawled over to the sleeping Amazon, where she sunk her face into her crotch. Each of the grand duchess’ balls were as big as Aly’s hand and incredibly heavy. As she massaged them she could feel them pulsating, ready to shoot out a huge load. Even though she knew she couldn’t even fit one of them inside, she pressed her wide-open lips on them and made sure to caress every single inch with her tongue. While she savored the taste of the salty sweat, the grand duchess – even though she would never wake up from just this much – started to softly moan in her sleep.

Slowly, Aly worked herself up the massive member. When she reached the tip, she had to sit straight as it was literally as long as her entire torso. Instead of stroking it with her hands, she now hugged it with both arms, pressing it in her cleavage and using her whole body to stroke it while she thrust her tongue down the urethra. After a while, a wet pressure pushed her tongue back into her mouth, accompanied by a huge glob of precum. Aly kept it in her mouth for a few seconds before pleasurably swallowing it as slowly as she could.

It was time to get serious.

She opened her mouth and pushed her head downwards. Her lips tensed around the massive meat as she pushed slowly downward while being once again glad that human teeth could never hurt a penis created by a demon. When the cockhead was finally in, it filled the inside of her mouth to the point where she couldn’t even move her tongue anymore, but this was only the start. She took two deep breaths, then she began to push again. Due to her training, she could suppress her gag reflex completely, but she still had to fight for every inch while giving her best not to lose her mind in this overwhelming smell.

She bent the cock downwards to have a better angle, grabbed the grand duchess’ perfect butt cheeks and pulled herself farther in. About two-thirds had vanished into her body when the sleeping goddess moaned once again and her penis jerked. Even more blood got pumped into it, making it even harder than before. Aly arched her back trying to compensate for it, but it was no use. All out of sudden, the cock of the grand duchess became completely unbendable and practically launched her body in the air. Now she was vertically and heads-down, held in place by nothing but the steel-like rod in her throat. But she didn’t give up. She pressed her hands against the grand duchess’ pelvis, moving in a pushup-like style until just as her air was about to run out, the still half asleep futa moaned loudly and the penis swelled even more.

What felt like a Gallon of thick cum got pumped directly into her stomach, not stopping for tens of seconds, until her belly was slightly bulging outwards. The erection faded and Aly fell over, falling butt first into a soft cushion formed by two massive breasts. As her body refused to listen to her, she was thankful as two big hands grabbed her ankles and pulled her down (or up?). When the cockhead reached her mouth, she eagerly sucked the last remains out of the urethra, making sure not a single drop would stain the clothes given to her, before it left her lips with an audible plop. It took a few seconds before she could speak again, still out of breath.

“It is morning, your highness. Time to get up.”

The next item on the agenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)