More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

How does the Changing of Hands go?? If it happens at all

Alternative story: Days of future past Arc

You were in a standoff against the red clouds you were out for Blood, Vengeance really, you were fighting against the Whole Akatsuki, You were Injured, and yet you refused to back down.

''Your Reputation is well-deserved I see Lord Zaskuare, but this fight ends now!'' Sys the one called Pain. As he begins to use his Universal Pull Ninjutsu on you but to no affect. ''Your probably wondering why it didn't work, see the stories of the Rinnegan's great powers were always exaggerated, but true nevertheless, the Rinnegan has always had one singular flaw, it can't go toe-to-toe with a fully matured Rinnegan, Even if the Rinnegan itself is fully matured as well. But seeing as you were trained by a sannin How about We settle this honourably? '' you tell them.

''What is it you suggest?'' Asks the blue-haired woman.

''A one-on-one match the Victor Decides the losers fate, however, since I only crave Itachi's demise I seek no further harm to you or your other members, not unless you continue to attack me, To be fair I won't use my own Rinnegan Nor My Byakugan, This should be a battle of Wills, philosophies, and most of all the Sharingan, If I lose, my life would be forfeit were I not Immortal, so allow me to offer something else: if Itachi defeats me My Sharingan is His, my Byakugan belongs to Kisame over there, my Rinnegan is hers, and my Knowledge of many jutsu is yours. Deal?'' You ask him.

''Sounds fair enough, but allow me to make a counter-offer.'' Says Pain as you nod your consent. ''If Itachi wins you get to keep your Doijutsu and knowledge, however you will join the Akatsuki.'' Says Pain as you contemplate this. ''Very well it's agreed I'll place a Temporary seal on my Rinnegan and Byakugan, but know this any interference by your parts will not be tolerated, and Itachi Do us a favor and Use your own Sharingan not the one in your crow that belonged to the first Shisui Uchiha.''

{Kamui Dimension}

''It appears that we require a neutral judge to oversee this fight therefore I nominate Lady Shima of Mount Myõbõkū, Lord Pain do you agree to this?'' Asks Zaskuare.

|Pain Nods|

''Very well, the fight will commence as soon as Lady Shima gives the word after she is summoned: Ninja Art: Toad Summoning Jutsu!'' You say as you summon lady Shima. ''Wha-what, Zaskuare why did you summon me here?'' ''I needed an impartial judge to this battle, the rules are this: No use of the Byakugan and Rinnegan are permitted only the use of the Sharingan and Mangekyō Sharingan are allowed in regards to Doijutsu, Tsukuyomi is also banned alongside all Genjutsu, This is a battle where only Ninjutsu and Taijutsu and their variants and Sub-Variants are allowed to be utilised, Any interference by the Akatsuki constitutes In Itachi Forfeiting the fight, Do you agree to the Unbiased Judge Lady Shima?''

''I do Zask, Very well the fight between Itachi Uchiha and Zaskuare Uchiha will begin..........NOW!''

Aftter she began the battle you began running at Itachi with your special Ninjutsu: ''Gale Style: Systematic Lightning Damnation!'' You say as You surrounded you right hand in Water Style Chakra before You hand is engulfed in ''Shocking'' Lightning which is enhanced by the Water Chakra. Itachi tried to count by using: ''Fire Style: Uchiha Clan Secret Technique: Great Fireball Jutsu.'' But your unaffected by it as you simply go through it unharmed in the least, and Hit Itachi's body. Which explodes 'A fire style Shadow clone eh? Well two can play at that game, but my Sharingan alone won't be sufficient nor will My Mangekyō Sharingan, if I want to stay on par with Itachi.....I have but to use that Jutsu' as soon as that thought leaves your mind you Surround yourself in Lightning Chakra to stimulate your Nervous system, So that it enhances your Reflexes, Perception, and Reaction Speed to its utmost Limits, But to be safe you Activate your Sharingan in both eyes which further increases each of those. You make the handsigns and say your piece ''Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!''as you say this Itachi is surrounded by Puffs of smoke that reveals four thousand identical Clones of yourself.

''Now then, Ninja Art: Toad Summoning Jutsu!'' ''What now Zaskuare?'' ''You mind fusing once more Fukusaku?'' As soon as tbese words leave your lips he jumps up and Latches onto your body. ''I take it my bodies are still at Mount Myõbõkū?'' ''Yes they are.'' ''Good, then I'll just disperse three of them While you gather it all up for a reserve of the Natural Energy.'' You make the release sign three times closing your eyes, and as you open them Only one of your Sharingan is Active, the other Eye is The eye of A man in Sage mode.

{Kisame Hoshigaki's POV}

''What happened to his Sharingan? And why is that Toad Stuck to his Shoulder?'' You demand.

''Sage Mode.''

''Huh what do you mean Sage mode Lord Pain?''

''The toad on Zaskuare's Shoulder is gathering the natural energy needed for the performance of any Senjutsu Dependent move. However his Eye that is not a Sharingan is the eyes of one in Sage mode. It appears that You were right to try to recruit him Pain.'' Says the blue-haired woman.

Who wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)