More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

How does the Changing of Hands go?? If it happens at all

Alternative Stayed in Suna route

(Nine Years Ago)

Shisui had just arrived in the Village Hidden in the Sand, he was nervous about coming here, but after watching his Mother Die at the Hands of his Cousin Itachi, his Uncle Kakashi had thought it best he come here for a few years. He was being escorted by some old Perv and a Group of Tokubetsu Jõnnin.

He was brought to the Kazekage's Home where the Kazekage officially accepted responsibility for him. Now it was time for Introductions....

''Temari, Kankūrõ, Gaara get over Here!'' Bellowed the Kazekage as a Blonde Girl and Brown-Haired boy come rushing down the stairs followed by a Small Redhead. ''Everyone, this is Shisui Hashirama Uchiha the Second, he'll be staying with us for a couple of years, make nice!'' Says Kazekage, directing the Last Bit at The Redhead threateningly.

(Present)

Shisui was Practicing Magnet-Style with the Kazekage when A Messenger-Nin came along with an Urgent Report. ''What is Lord Fourth?'' Asks Shisui concernedly. ''Take the rest of the day off Shisui, There's a Five Kage Summit that's been called and I must Prepare.'' Says the Kazekage as Shisui nods before leaving the Training Area for the Village.

Suna?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)