More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mbkqdnkguh mbkqdnkguh

What's next?

Alternate route: Osric has sex with other girls

A/N: In this route Osric has sent away his stepmother and now rules his father's lands alone as an unmarried lord.

In and out! In and out! Young Lord Osric Greenfield's massive penis moves in and out of Molly's wet cunt and makes obscene sounds with every thrust.

"Milord! I can feel you growing bigger inside me! Ah!!" The young peasant girl moans in pleasure as the young lord's hard cock caresses the entrance to her womb.

Her warm pussy walls wrap themselves pleasurably around his cock and fill him with the desire to release his seed deep inside her.

Osric grins as he thrusts harder and deeper. "I've been fucking you for a month yet your cunt feels just as delightful as it did on the first night!" His hands cup the girl's naked breasts. She giggles naughtily when he plays with her nipples then lustfully kisses her.

Molly enthusiastically returns her lord's kiss. He is prettier than any boy in her village and she loves having sex with him! Osric loves it too since she is a very pretty girl with braided golden hair and blue eyes that can melt any man's heart.

"Deeper! Milord!! Deeper!!!" Molly wraps her legs around his waist and urges him to go deeper inside her. Osric is happy to oblige and pushes himself deeper inside the eager peasant girl. "Your cunt feels amazing! Aah!!" With a satisfied moan he releases his warm seed inside her belly again as he has many times before.

Every last drop of sperm finds its way into her womb. "So warm" Molly is in carnal bliss when she feels her lord's seed pouring into her. Osric stays inside her till his lust is satisfied. He is exhausted after having sex all morning but its the good kind of exhausted.......

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)