More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mbkqdnkguh mbkqdnkguh

What's next?

Osric returns to the castle alone

Once Osric's lust is satisfied (and his balls are empty), he leaves a silver coin on Molly's navel. A payment to her father for using his eighteen year old daughter as a cock-sleeve.

Everyone involved is satisfied with this arrangement. Osric is an unmarried lord so he enjoys practicing with lowborn girls before he will get married to a highborn noble girl worthy of him. Molly is happy to serve him sexually because he is prettier than the peasant boys in her village (and he has a really nice cock that never fails to make her cum).

Molly's father is very happy with the arrangement because Lord Osric is very generous with his coin and its common for unmarried lords to have sex with the peasant women living on their estates. Its more rewarding for peasants when their daughters sleep with a noble instead of a village boy.

Osric gets dressed after the fuck session with Molly "One day I'll take you back to the castle and fuck you in the lord's bed". Molly gives him a wet goodbye kiss "I look forward to it milord".

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)