More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Which servant is summoned?

Alternate Scenario: Fate/collision

Fate Collision

It's been 15 years since the Fifth Fuyuki Holy Grail War concluded with Rin Tousaka as the victor. Ten years later in 2014, Rin Tousaka returned to Fuyuki with Lord El Melloi II and, despite opposition from the Mage's Association, dismantled the Greater Grail, thus forever ending the Holy Grail Wars.

Yet five years later, on June 20th, 2019 in Orlando, Florida... something unexpected happened.

Command Seals began appearing on people in the city. All of them had Magus blood in them and all of them had need of a wish from the Holy Grail. Despite the dismantling of the Greater Grail, it looked like another Holy Grail War was starting in Orlando. No one knew why, no one knew what caused it. Upon summoning their Servant, the new Master would hear from the "Overseer," an anonymous man who claims to be the impartial mediator for the "Collision Holy Grail War," though he claims to not be responsible for starting it, nor even knowing what started it.

Hone your Magecraft. Summon your Servant. Ready your Familiars. Make your alliances. Fight your opponents. Because for the Orlando Holy Grail War, paths don't cross... they collide.

Choose a Route

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)