More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Choose a Route

[Golden Alliance Route]

Golden Alliance Route

Route Author: Cyberweasel89

Cast: Fixed

Plot: Malleable

Contributions: Yes

Tone/Edge: UBW route equivalent

Writing Conventions: Third-person, past-tense, ensemble cast, shifting perspective

General Kinks: Wardrobe Malfunctions, physical affection, teasing and seduction, dom/sub dynamics, LGBT identities, large breasts, lactation, casual nudity


Will

"Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Let each be turned over five times, simply breaking asunder the fulfilled time. Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation. Let my great master Bina be the ancestor. Raise a wall, against the wind that shall fall. Close the four cardinal gates. Come out from the crown. Rotate the three-branched road reaching the Kingdom. I shall declare here. Your body shall serve under me."

Christ, that phrasing felt dirty.

"My fate shall be with your sword. Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail. If you will submit to this will and this reason... then answer!"

He hoped he was doing this right...

"An oath shall be sworn here! I shall attain all virtues of all of Heaven. I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell!"

He had the summoning circle, he had the supplies. He had a Catalyst, albeit he didn't know who for. He just found it in his family's vault recovered from somewhere, labeled as a potential Catalyst, but not for who. Damn clerical errors...

"From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three greet words of power. Come forth from the ring of restraints. Protector of the Holy Balance!"

This all seemed pretty crazy... The Holy Grail was dismantled ages ago, so it was hard to believe when a Command Seal appeared on his body. He didn't even feel comfortable doing this in his Workshop, lest his family's Golems find out and report the noise to his parents. So he set this summoning circle up in a motel room... Oh, so he'd draw the attention of the motel guests instead of the help? Wow, good call, Einstein!

Well, at least it was an impressive light show... Did that mean he did it right? Oh god, that's a lot of smoke! He coughed and hacked, dropping to his knees. When he raised his hand, he squinted into the smoke, trying to make out an obscured figure. Did he really summon a Servant? Was he really going to enter an honest-to-god Holy Grail War?

Which Servant did you summon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)