More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

How does the Changing of Hands go?? If it happens at all

Alternate/Improved Konoha Route

--(--(--(Author's Note: As Part of My Growing Revamp of Various Chapters, I Have Decided to Begin A Improved Route of My Original. Enjoy!!)--)--)--

Shisui had left Sunagakure and the Land of Wind Roughly a week ago and He Had Been Stopping along the way to visit his Father's Safe-Houses that dotted The Lands of Wind, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Water, and Rain, picking up Countless Ninja Tools including One of the Blades of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, namely the Kiba, But He Also Retrieved His Father's old battle armor which He Planned to wear under a Silver Cloak with the Uchiha Clan's Family Crest on its back. But now as He walked through the village Gates, He was Supposed to Be Greeted by a Squad of ANBU Black Ops of Konohagakure led by Inoichi Yamanaka, Shikaku Nara, Chõza Akimichi, and Ibiki Morino. But He Delayed when he Heard A Scream. Rushing He Saw A Gilr Bound and Gagged and Ignoring His Escorts Jumped Down To Rescue Her. The moment He landed, Shisui looked up and saw that both ninjas had a Kunai's in their hands and were running straight towards him.

Both ninjas threw their kunais, But Shisui jumped out of the way at the last possible minute and the kunai's hit and got stuck in tree he had just jumped down from. Shisui starts to feel a stinging sensation on his left cheek so he puts two fingers to his cheek to his cheek and it feels wet. Deciding Not To Waste Time Checking Shisui Didn't Bother looking at his fingers and seeing blood. Since one of the kunai's must have hit him right before he jumped.

Either Way, At the same time the two ninjas are still running towards Shisui so He Just Extended his arms out and clothesline's both of the ninjas and they dropped to the ground. One of Them is knocked out immediately After he hits the ground the other ninja is gasping for air so Shisui pulls a Kunai out of His Pouch and holds it at his throat, before thinking to himself Shisui thinks these are some weak ass ninjas. "What village are you from i never seen that headband before?" He Demands. "W-why do I have to tell y-you?" He Stutters. "Because I Literally have a Kunai at you throat, Plus I Just Kicked Your Asses with less than Half My Strength, So is That enough?" Shisui Asks Menacingly. "I-it's The Hidden Sound Village, Otogakure." He Says. "Alright That's Good, Now why were you that girl?" Shisui Says As He Points to the girl in Question. "Because Our Leader Ordered Us To Do It." Came The Reply. "Ok Good, that's all I Needed to Know, When You Wake Up, Tell Your Leader If Any of Your People Try something Like This, The I Will Kill Everything he cares for." Shisui Says, Right Before taking His right hand and knocking him out. Shisui Decides To Break His Nose and His Arm for Good Measure.

Taking out some rope from His Bag and Putting His Arm in A Sling, Shisui Uses The Rest to Tie Up The Two Sound Ninjas Accompanying this Would-Be Kidnapper. After That He decides to walk over to the girl and cut the ropes around her hands and remove the bag over her head.


As Shisui takes the bag off her her head she Speaks Up."Please Don't Hurt Me?" She Begs. Shisui Still cutting the ropes, Replies simply. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just stopped the guys that took you."Shisui Says As He Points to the three Ninjas while standing up.

The Girl rubs her wrist where the rope was Tightly Bound Before Speaking. "Oh, Well Thanks Then. My Name's Ino Yamanaka By The Way." She Says As She sticks out her hand.

Shisui Remembers her From Before The Massacre. Ino and Him Used to Always Start and End Their Days playing together when They Were Little, She was one of the Very Few People He could Remember. He Takes her hand and Speaks "Nice To Meet You Ino, My Name's Shisui Hashirama Uchiha II." He Says As He Starts Helping her up and shaking Ino's Soft Hand While shaking Ino's Hand Shisui Took A Good Look at her and her C Cup Breasts, They Were Big, Almost A DD Cup. But then Shisui walks over to the two sound ninjas and pick them up and have one on each shoulder Shisui turns around to see Ino smiling at him "What?" Shisui Asks. Ino Shrugs Slightly. "Oh Nothing, So Where Are You Headed To?" Ino Asks, and as She Is Saying This, Her Cheeks Turn a little Bit red.

"First I'll Take You Back To Your Village and Drop These Two Off There and Then Off To The Hidden Leaf Village." Says Shisui "Awesome I just became a Genin for the leaf yesterday" She Says Before She Points to the headband around her waist. "So what business do you have to visit Our Village?" Ino Asks Him. "I didn't notice, and as for why? I am moving back to the leaf from the sand after Nine Years and to become a Ninja." Says Shisui. "Wow Nine years in the sand what made you be there for that long and it sucks you didn't comeback sooner then we could have a chance to be on the same team." Says Ino. "I Dont want to talk about the reason was away right now maybe some other time, Plus It's Classified and all the info and grades from testing were sent to the Village Months Before Me, So there;s a good chance that i made it in time." Shisui Says and As They Continue Walking Ino keeps talking for a few more minutes until they see the giant gate to the left village and three people standing at the gate. Shisui Recognizes all of them, His Uncle, Then The Lord Third Hokage and finally Ino's father. "I Can See my dad. His Names Inoichi." Says Ino "So Basically just a longer version of your name. Hey, I also see my Uncle and the Hokage are there as well." Shisui Says as Ino looks at Him while he Was Saying this.


''It's been a very long time Shisui Uchiha, last time we saw you, you were but a babe on the day of the Fourth Hokage's , the day the Nine-Tails killed your Mother, I Still Remember My Daughter Here Crying her heart out when I told her you would be leaving for the Sand village, Nothing I Could Say or do would stop her tears until Lord Hokage and Kakashi Here Came past and explained to her the Problem You faced. Now Naturally I Believe that you want to see your Old home. So the Hokage has agreed to let you live there if you wish it to be so.'' Says Inoichi warmly and smiles as he notices Shisui Look his daughter. ''If it's okay with you I'd like to Walk there myself, Its hard enough trying to keep both of my Doijutsu Deactivated even with my sunglasses on, I need to be alone But First Since It has been over Nine Years since we last met, So Ino I Know You probably don't believe it's Really Me So Just To Prove it really is Me I'll show you this." Shisui Says and Simply Pulls Up His Shirt to Show a Scar on Him That Reaches All The Way Up To His bicep. "Do you remember how I got this?" He Asks Comically.

Ino "Oh My God! It Really Is You! I Know Because I gave that to you when i accidentally stabbed you with a Kunai!" Ino Exclaims as Shisui Puts His Shirt Back on and Walks away. As Shisui Completely Steps into the village He See's A Guy wearing a orange and blue jumpsuit with wet paint on him being chased by a bunch of leaf ninja as he disappears out of sight. He Looks Up to Hokage mountain and notice the faces have paint on them. Chuckling He Continues on. "I'd Best Deal With Naruto, See Him Home Kakashi." Says The Lord Third Hokage. "So Shisui? How was your trip back to the leaf?" Kakashi Asks. "Pretty Uneventful Even Rescuing Ino was mostly Uneventful, Since The Three Ninjas didn't even put up a Half-Decent Fight." Shisui Replies

As Shisui and Kakashi walk and talk for a while showing Shisui around the village passing by the Ninja Academy, They Pass A place called Ichiraku Rāmen, and As They pass by, Shisui notices the guy from before that was running away earlier if you remember the Hokage said it was Naruto.

After that They pass by a lake and Shisui Notices A guy sitting on a dock all by himself. Shisui Notices A Symbol on the back of his shirt. But Right As He Notices The symbol Shisui Get's A headache and flashback now remember having the same symbol on all of His Shirts as well. Regardless As Shisui and Kakashi continue to walk unknown to Shisui The Guy turns Around and Looks in His Direction. After walking for a few more minutes They walk and enter into a district with the symbol all over the place and then Shisui has another flashback.

"Uncle, I Need Some Time To My Self." Says Shisui. "Alright I'll Leave Your Headband in the House." Says Kakashi as Shisui Trudges Reluctantly to His Home. "This Sucks." Shisui mutters................

Next??????????????????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)