More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

Who is your tormentor?

Alexa (Telekinetic Nerd)

You pass most of the morning without incident until your third period, Physics. In the dead center of the first row was Alexa, the nerdy straight-As overachiever who'd made your life a living hell for half of last year.

She didn't even glance your way, but as you sat down as far from her as possible - knowing it wouldn't do any good - you felt a vice clamp down on your scrotum. You yelped and jumped up, or tried to, but invisible cuffs held your feet to the floor and one hand to the lab table, so you kind of just jerked about in place before another telekinetic grip seized your hips and lowered you gently into your seat.

For a while, as the syllabus was handed out and the professor started droning on, you were just held in place, with the wire grip on your balls ever present and occasionally giving a little more squeeze.

Once the professor starts on thermodynamics, you feel a pressure on your backdoor. It's not the same as having something actually shoved up there, but you can feel the entrance pull apart as an invisible starts to rub and tease at your prostrate. Still restrained, all you can do is try to contain your whimpering, not entirely successfully as Jessica in the next seat throws you a contemptuous glare, and try not to squirm to much.

After a couple minutes of this, your anus and prostrate start vibrating. That's new, you thought.

Throughout the entire class, Alexa masterfully kept you on the edge until - BRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG! As the bell went off, another telekinetic gave three sharp tugs on your dick as the holding your balls released, and you immediately came in your pants.

As you tried to figured out how to hide your shameful stain, the rest of the class was packing their books. Alexa swept right out the door and the worst part of all?

She never glanced at you once.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)