More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

What's Next?

A Shameful Lunch

You clean up as best you can in the restroom, go about your day as normal as you can, hyper-vigilant for Alexa. You can tell whenever she spots you, because you feel an invisible slap at or pinch your ass.

At lunch you find a corner as far away from anyone as possible. It doesn't help as your earlobes are seized and dragged down, until your face is right above your plate. There's a pane of keeping you from raising it, and you can't bring your hands anywhere near the food.

Reluctantly, you start licking at your mashed potatoes like a dog before she decides to open your jaw and make you. That's not gonna work for the Salisbury Steak though... and before your eyes it's being sliced into neat cubes, there's also a tugging at your dick.

You stop licking a moment. The tugging stops. Another moment and your ears start twisting painfully. Message received, you lap at and lick up your whole lunch. You can't properly see most people, but you're sure everyone is watching and your face burns at the thought they'll think this is just you. Not that it's any better that someone can you to do this.

The bell rings before the tugging can get you off, leaving you humiliated and horny. The pane dissipates into the ether or whatever, and you can see Alexa make a tiny grin at you before vanishing into the crowd.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)