More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

What's next?

Remote Control

For a couple of days, Alexa appears not to notice you. Certainly she doesn't acknowledge anything that happened. You are almost lulled into a false sense of security, dealing with just the routine harassment of your super-powered schoolmates. Almost.

The day of the next incident, you're hurrying to class. Better to be early, in a safe space with a teacher watching, than jockeying for position in the halls. You don't really notice the door before your class creaking ajar. You definitely notice when an invisible **** picks you up and bodily yanks you sideways inside the empty classroom.

Frantically you look around, seeing nothing. Suddenly your head is **** to look forwards, at the whiteboard, where someone has written SHHHHHH! in huge letters. There's an idea, there are people in the next classroom, a teacher, even. You open your mouth to scream, but there's a funny pinching feeling in your throat and only a ragged exhalation comes out.

You can't close your mouth, until a wad of black cloth floats up from the front desk and zips into your mouth. Then your jaw clamps down and won't open. It the cloth has a weird texture, you taste salt and... something else. Are these dirty nylons!?

Your arms suddenly spread wide and an invisible **** propels you back. Your butt slams into a desk, and with a small lift you are splayed over a group of four desks together for classwork, pinned down. Your shirt rises until it's bunched up beneath your armpits, your belt undoes itself and your pants come down.

For all that, the actual sex act is almost perfunctory. An impersonal **** tugs at your dick, gently squeezes your balls and manipulates your asshole and prostrate. You quickly get hard and cum a minute or so later, but you're still transfixed in place.

Slowly, ominously, droplets of spunk rise into the air, congealing into a single wobbling white orb. Slowly, it floats up over your stomach, over your chest. Dreading what's coming you try to turn your head away, to limited success. You close your eyes as your own semen splatters over your face.

Still, you can't get up. You lie there, covered in semen, the most humiliated you've ever been in all your years of indignities suffered at the hands of your superhuman peers.

Click. Click. Click.

Cautiously, afraid of getting spunk in your eyes, you crack one eyelid. There's a disposable camera orbiting you, and by the sound of it recording your facial, your genitals. Now, now you are the most humiliated you've ever been.

BRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!

And now you're officially late to class when you were going to be early. Now you can get up, and spit out the nylons, the camera is nowhere to be seen. The door is still ajar, you blush to think of passing students looking in and seeing you, but the angle makes it unlikely.

You awkwardly mop at your face with the nylons before deciding to go to the bathroom. You're already late, and anything is better than showing up to class with your face covered in cum.

Is that the end of humiliation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)