More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KinkyCreations KinkyCreations

Who's story do you read?

Alex finally gets to feel a real pussy

Alex wasn't sure how he found the forum, and he was even more surprised to see a highly active forum these days, especially one that was kink oriented. He spent several weeks reading through stories, many of them seeming to fantastical to be real, but hit a nerve deep inside him because his own fantasies would always remain that way. Most of these stories all mentioned the same mysterious website. Black Magic Novelties.

Alex was an annoyingly single college student. He was pretty good looking, but had some anxiety issues that made it difficult for him to really talk to people, especially women. This meant his nights and weekends were usually spent alone in his apartment. He worked in a manufacturing job where he didn't need to talk often, and lived a lonely life of shutting himself out through his ear plugs at work, or hiding away at home. He had even switched all his classes to online ones so he could avoid being around people.

Most nights he jerked off to several of the stories he read on the forum, as they were usually written in a very arousing manner. But then he'd sit there, in post nut clarity, one of his many masturbators in his hand, and just wonder what it would be like to finally live his fantasies.

It was on a Thursday night, after several weeks of this same routine of masturbating to people's fantasies only to sit in lethargy afterwards, when he heard the notification on his phone. He looked at the number texting him, not recognizing it, and almost put the phone back down before it went off again. And again. And again.

'Hey, Alex! It's Mike.'

'You might not remember me, but we used to hang out a ton back in high school.'

'I found this crazy website, and for some reason you popped into my head. Didn't even realize I still had your number.'

'Anyway, it reminded me of all the weird kinky stuff we used to talk about late at night when you'd sleep over.'

'The site is called Black Magic Novelties.'

Alex jumped up, dropping the toy in his other hand and started typing a response.

'Hey! I remember...' *erase

'How are you doing Mike? Its been a long...' *erase

'What site?' *erase

Alex wasn't sure exactly how to respond. He did remember Mike, but he didn't really text anyone except the weekly check in his mom on him, in her worry.

'Hi, Mike. How are you?' He finally responded, still feeling uneasy about it. But he really wanted to know about the website, so he something.

'I knew it. Still have trouble with conversation, too. How many messages did you delete before sending that one?'

'3'

'That's fine. I'm just excited your responded. We don't need to talk much if you don't want to, but you should check out this site. I feel like it's exactly what you need right now.'

Alex waited only a moment before a link popped into his messages. He wanted to just click it right away, excited at this chance to see what was in there. If the stories he'd been reading were true, this might finally be what he needed. But first he sent one more message back.

'Thanks. I'll check it out.'

'Let me know what you think. Hopefully we can meet back up again soon. I just found out we've been going to the same university for a couple years now and somehow I never knew.'

'Yeah. Let's do that.' Alex finished. The stress from the sudden conversation, matched with the sudden excitement of getting the link was wreaking havoc on his anxiety. He cleaned himself up from his session, got a glass of water and sat at his computer to calm down for a minute before finally getting to the site. He sent the link to his email so he didn't have to manage it on only his phone, and gave it a click.

The site was simple, no different than most other sex toy she's he'd visited, but a little cleaner and more professional. The specific link opened right up to a masturbation toy, and he sat for a moment reading through it.

On the screen there was a photo of a shiny black rubber toy, in the shape of a woman's body, and very realistic outside of the color. It didn't have a model labeled, but the tag line below, "Feel What a Real Pussy is Like!"

Kind of corny, but he kept reading the description. They were custom ordered, claimed to feel exactly like the real thing, yadda yadda. Nothing he hadn't read before about different toys. As he got to the bottom he saw several drop down boxes for customization options. Bust, waist and measurement sizes. Then he saw entries for height, weight, hair length, and hair and eye color.

"That's weird." He said to himself, but started messing around with the options anyway.

He was always a fan of the busty petite type and put in measurements for a good size bust, and ass, but a slightly below realistic waste size for the set up. A photo of the toy appeared to the right, as he did this, and morphed to the same visual depiction of the measurements.

"Okay, that's pretty cool." Alex thought out loud. "I wonder if the other options do something similar.

He entered some info in the other boxes: Long, raven black hair, green eyes, and a short height and a weight to match. No sooner had he done than an AI generated image appeared nearby. It looked extremely realistic, and he was shocked by whatever technology they were using to make it.

Alex spent some time tweaking things here and there, until he had the hotty of his dreams generated before his eyes. And the body portion of the toy was a perfect masturbator version of the woman he'd designed.

And then he looked down at the price that had accumulated at the bottom of the screen.

"$500?!" Alex was shocked "That's insane. No one would pay that much for that! What is wrong with you people?"

He scrolled back up to the image he'd generated and let out a sigh. He was about to close the browser tab before catching himself. Who knew, but if the myths seemed to be true, he may never be able to get back to the site again if he closed it.

Instead he went and laid down for the night. However, instead of sleeping he just kept thinking about the toy. He had the money. Mainly because he worked and never spent it on anything but rent and food. And then he spent the next hour trying to talk himself out of it, while getting more and more tired.

"Fine. I'll do it." He said to himself, his self perpetuated insomnia getting the best of him. "I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight if I don't."

He slumped back down in the chair, the monitor on, the page still open, and hit "Add To Cart." There was some sort of disclaimer that popped up, but he just scrolled down and pressed "Accept". Nobody reads those things anyway, and he was way too tired for it.

"Heh." He chuckled in exhaustion, "1 day shipping, huh? At least that's free."

*Click. Click.

Alex dropped down on his bed and passed out within moments of finishing the transaction.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Oh shit, I'm gonna be late for work!" Alex jumped up, shutting the alarm off on his phone, slamming on his clothes and running out the door.

The monitor on his computer was still on showing a 404 message, unable to reach the site he had visited the night before.


Alex was tired. He almost tripped over the brown box at his apartment door as he got home from a hard day at work, but suddenly snapped back awake as he realized what it probably was.

He looked at the packing label and saw no return address, which was already a good sign, and then he grabbed a box cutter and quickly cut open the tape to get at the contents. Inside of crumpled up black packing paper was a very nice silk bag with a note.

"Thank you for ordering from Black Magic Novelties. Get ready to have your fantasies become reality."

He flipped it over and realized it looked like a regular 6x4 photograph of the girl he had designed the previous night, only she was standing in front of what was undoubtedly his apartment building.

He untied the top of the bag and opened it to see the shiny black toy within and pulled it out to inspect it. Again, it looked and felt shockingly realistic in every possible way except the rubber color. It didn't even feel like rubber, but like he was touching the soft skin of a woman. Or at least what he had always imagined.

He then realized he was very hard. Everything about the shape and feel of the toy had quickly him on. Alex unconsciously had already made his way to his bathroom and was about to grab a bottle of lube before he stopped himself feeling the urge to do something different instead.

Alex brought the toy to his mouth and began licking between the legs. Something tasted great as he did, and like every detail was perfectly molded into it, he felt the lips of the vagina spread around the tip of his tongue as he gently ate out the toy. And again, something happened that he didn't expect.

'Is.... Is it getting... Wet?' Alex right to himself as he pulled back and inspected it. The toy felt slightly warmer in his hands, and as he used his fingers to spread the lips of its vagina he could see a little dribble from the hole.

It was also strange, because in everything he did, he felt the need to be gentle and careful, like he was actually dealing with a real woman. So even though his erection was so hard it almost hurt he went slow as he brought it to the tip of his penis and began pushing in. It was definitely wet. And the instant feel brought him to pre-cum slightly.

Alex slowly slid in every inch, watching the distension of the perfect bodied toy as he did. His body seemed to warm up as he did so as well. The feeling on his dick was amazing. It was warm, and wet, and it felt as though there were muscles clenching around him. Eventually his horniness won out over the desire to be gentle and he began pumping in and out.

"Oh, wow!" He said out loud. "I take back everything I said about the price last night, this is amazing!"

It was so amazing that he couldn't help himself but quickly orgasm. He would've felt a little more disappointed in how short lived it was except he realized he felt almost no fatigue and was still hard as ever. And not only that, it's like he was imagining the pussy was clamping down on him, trying to suck every last ounce from him. It wasn't done with him either.

Alex started up again, enraptured by the feeling around his manhood, and pumped into the wet hole until he once again came. And once again felt energized and ready to keep going. Maybe it was the excitement of the feeling, but he was enjoying it all the same. He went to go lay down on his bed, once again masturbating into the toy as he went. If this was how it was gonna be, he was gonna get comfortable and ready for the long haul. He stripped down completely, never removing the toy from his penis and laid down on the bed, jerking as if a woman were riding him cowboy style.

His whole body began to feel warmer sensitive and feelings of pleasure tickled his skin as he rubbed against his blanket, leading him to orgasm again. And then feel rejuvenated again.

This was working up to be the best night of Alex's life, so far, and he made a mental note to thank Mike later.

Around the 6th orgasm Alex's hand had began rubbing at his chest. He wasn't in amazing shape and had a slight bit of pectoral fat, but it was definitely moving around. He didn't mind in the slightest though because it felt amazing. He'd also never experienced his chest and nipples being this sensitive before, but he wasn't going to complain because the feeling pushed him up to orgasm seven.

Alex felt like his entire body was starting to catch fire, in the best way possible, and he cursed the fact that he had to use a hand on the toy, giving into exploring what he could with the one he had free. He quickly ran his hand through his hair, which he didn't notice had been growing, and was almost at shoulder length now. It worked down his belly, spreading warmth and bringing him up to number eight.

He let out a moan of pleasure, at several pitches higher than he normally would have, and worked his hand down his slimming waste to run against the growing pressure of his expanding hips and plumping thighs.

Alex reached down below the toy with his free hand and rubbed at his taint, the shoving sensitivity bringing him to orgasm number nine and causing him to tighten his thighs around his hand and buck his hips into the toy as he was now furiously masturbating into it.

The toy itself seemed to be growing and changing shape and color with each successive orgasm as well, but Alex was too enthralled by the sensations racking his body to notice anything.

Then it felt like everything was blocked up. He was so close to number ten, and he seemed to keep getting closer and closer, but somehow not reaching over the edge.

Alex's body burned with sensitive passion, and his free hand was frantically exploring every inch of his changing body. Eventually it returned back up to his chest, which was definitely no longer just that. His fingers grasped the tender flesh of his amazingly sensitive D cup breasts and he squeezed hard as realization suddenly started hitting his brain through the sensation.

He let out a moan of pleasure, immediately recognizing his voice was no longer his own, but feminine and soft. Alex began to realize and feel every bit of his new body now rubbing against his sheets as he frantically searched for one last orgasm.

'I've turned into a woman.' He thought to himself, but even the voice in his head was no longer the one of the man he once was. There was a moment of fear that pushed through the pleasure. 'What am I going to do? What will people think? What will my mom think?' Questions hammered his mind for several minutes, while he hammered his penis hard into the warm wet comfort of the toy and fondled his new found breasts. Until at last another thought fought through. 'But you wanted this. You've always wanted this.'

That voice want Alex's, but it was comforting and subdued any fears he was having.

"Yes!" She shouted, finally fully accepting what was happening. "I want this! I need it!"

She felt her body suddenly ramp up, as she mentally went all in.

"Oh God! Oh! I'm gonna.... I'm go.... nna.... CUUUUUUUUUU!"

Alex couldn't form the rest of the words as every muscle her body shook. Waves crashed over her in what seemed like a non stop orgasm for several minutes, and she felt something deep inside her. A small moment of clarity revealed her toy had completely changed shaped from the female torso and was now several inches of dildo deep within her new pussy. The sudden realization pushed her further as she unconsciously thrust it in and out of her and she began squirting her juices all over the bed.

"OH FUUUUUUU!" She moaned out in intense pleasure, as the final major orgasm coursed through her.

Alex lay there for several minutes. Aftershocks spasming through her body as she lay in her juices and sweat, a mess of waste length, raven black hair wrapping around her beautiful figure. Strands feel across a soft face as emerald green eyes stared blankly at the wall in the bliss of the moment.

Alex needs to thank Mike

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)