More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HentaivsEcchi HentaivsEcchi

Whose story do you follow?

Alex Silver,who shouldn't be there.

"Hey, so up for going to my house? I want to show you guys the outfit I'm going to wear for Britney's Birthday."

"Okay, I don't have training today."

"I'll have to tell my mom, but I don't think she'll mind"

"And you Alex?"

"Um...sorry guys, I think I'm going straight home"

"Are you okay?"

"I just don't feel like doing anything today"

"Oh......ok, see you tomorrow then"

After saying goodbye, my "friends" leave the classroom, leaving me alone with the other students who are chatting or putting their things in their backpack to leave.

As soon as they leave, I take a breath and lean back in my chair looking up at the ceiling.

My name is Alex and until recently I lived in a world...(cough) "normal", just like yours.

However, I ended up having a car accident and when I woke up in the Hospital, I found I was in a parallel reality where the social rules between men and women were changed.

In this reality, my dad doesn't work and takes care of the house, my mom earns a lot more money at her job than my dad did in my old reality and I study at a different school where I'm a kind of....mean girl?

For some reason, my self from that reality is popular and I acted like a.... bitch(?) Making people's lives Hell with his "friends", who obviously don't really like him.

girls finding me attractive in this reality is a positive point, but it makes no difference as most of them are afraid to approach me or hate me.

With a sigh, I grabbed my backpack and was about to leave the room when Someone called my name.

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)