More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by epona epona

Who Are You, Who's Place is This, and What Power Did You Unlock?

Alex Holden + Summer Freeman (College Professor) + Lust Link

She had just made the biggest mistake of her life. Summer was young for a college professor at only 33 and she struggled to get respect from her students. Of course, that was to be expected being only a decade or less from their age made her seem less experienced than her colleagues who were on average several decades ahead in life experience. Still she was a prodigy in the field of physics and was a natural at teaching, so many top colleges fought for her to teach and conduct her research at their school. Yes, the life of a young college professor prodigy was difficult, but was worth it for the perks of being on the cutting edge of science. However, that might have all gone to ashes with one careless night.

Summer went out with her sister who was visiting, because her sister insisted the two go out into town and at least grab a drink together. She was so insistent about that and the fact that holing up in her room all the time was unhealthy. She went just to get her sister off her back. She had to admit that at the very least catching up with her sister was a delight as they hadn't seen each other for a few years now. Not that they hated each other or anything but Summer was alway busy with school and then research once she landed her job. Meanwhile, her sister was working abroad in the fashion industry. It was because of this prolonged absence from each other's lives that one drink lead to two to three until enough had been consumed for both sisters to be completely sloshed. The last thing Summer remembered before blacking out was her sister busting her chops about her lack of sexual partners.

Then she woke the next morning in her bed, but she wasn't alone. It was the biggest mistake of her life. She had woken up next to one of her students! She recognized him right away as Alex Holden, he sat third row five seats in from her left. She recalled him because he was the one who always seemed to actually care about physics and would engage with her on an intellectual level not just ogle her body like his other male classmates. In regards to his looks he was pretty average, 6' even, somewhat curly brown hair, not overly muscular but not a beanpole, and green eyes. He wasn't a heartthrob but he wasn't unattractive, but she still couldn't believe she'd take him home with her. Especially since she had a libido that could be considered virtually nonexistent. She was in so little need of relief that she played with herself every 2-4 months and that was enough to get the job done for awhile. She almost thought she never actually did anything with him because of this but the pain in her hips told her that wasn't true. She lost her cool pretty quickly after that, and basically threw the poor guy out of her apartment. She hoped he was in the same state she was last night and didn't remember who he had slept with, after all if he babbled and word got out she'd be fired and blacklisted from the world of academia.

Yeah, she made a huge fucking mistake.


Alex couldn't believe his luck! He may not have remembered most of last night but he knew he had scored with the hottest teacher on campus and his crush, Professor Freeman! God was she sexy, he thought. She looked like someone wearing a sexy teacher outfit in her overly tight blouse and jacket that always looked like her DD breasts would burst out from at any moment. Her pants, equally tight fitting, accentuated her curves and ass in an incredibly enticing way. Her auburn hair was worn in a bun, and she had sharp glasses over her blue eyes that matched her no nonsense personality. She may have been shorter than him at 5'8" but her aura in the classroom made her seem to stand taller than any student in attendance. Plus on top of it all she was a delight to talk to. When she talked about her passion for physics it was like she became someone else entirely, there was one love in her life and it was physics. Still for one night his fantasy became reality and his overactive libido was going to ride that memory for a long, long time. He usually got off two to three times a day and so when night fell the day after he slept with Summer there was only one option. He unzipped his jeans, whipped out the lotion, then whipped out his cock, and got to work working his shaft as he recalled the little bit of his time with Summer not completely obscured by the fog of .


Summer had to calm down she was a ball of nerves all day. She figured it would be best to take a shower, they always helped her unwind. She stepped in and let the warm water hit her bare skin. As the water flowed over her curvaceous body she was ready to try and put this day behind her.

"Hgn!" Suddenly she felt her body heat up as she felt a spark of pleasure coming from her pussy.

She felt the desire and lust in her grow stronger and stronger as she started to breath more rapidly. She knew this wasn't natural, not for her, but this growing urge to touch herself was becoming ever more present. Her skin felt like it was on fire and each drop of water that brushed against her skin sent shivers down her spine. It grew unbearable to the point where if she did nothing she feared she'd go insane. There was only one option available in her lust addled mind, so she reached down between her legs and slid her fingers over her sensitive lips.

"HAAAH!" She moaned as she slid down onto the floor of the bathtub.

She felt the water hit directly onto her over stimulated pussy as she gasped and panted like she had never done before. She was so unbelievably horny that she couldn't contain herself any longer. She thrust two fingers into her wet snatch.

"OH GOD!" She convulsed as her fingers started working her pussy.

She started slowly but quickly picked up a rapid rhythm as she not only pumped her fingers but also started to thrust her hips with equal ferocity.

"Ah, more! Come on more!" She screamed as she tettered on the edge of orgasm.

As she sunk further into pleasure her mind rushed to thoughts of Alex, thoughts of him ravishing her like he did last night. She would have thought about how strange that was if her mind wasn't filled with too many lewd thoughts to count.


Alex was close to climax as he beat his meat to his fantasies of his sexy professor. He reached for his tissues as he lobbed a volley of his cum into the air and onto his stomach. As he cleaned himself up he couldn't have any idea what he was doing to his professor at her home.


After working herself for what felt like an eternity it felt like a dam burst within herself as she brought herself to a mind shattering, toe curling, orgasm.

As she lay in her bathtub having reached the most powerful climax of her life, she could only say one thing.

"What the fuck was that!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)