More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dashingwarlock dashingwarlock

Which Harem Master do you want to read about?

Alex Benjamin: a bored student with hidden talent

(Author's note: I been on this site for a few years, so this is first time I write anything. Enjoy.)

Alex Benjamin is a 21-year-old university student. He stands at 5'10 feet tall with brown hair, green eyes, and olive skin. he has a fit body from his time on track and field team, maintaining good grades and have a close circle of friends.

And right now, he is studying alone in his dorm on a Friday night. Why? Because of Prof. Cheng decides to set the class exam on Monday. She has a reputation of being an hardass, so my class is always their on it toe or risk failing the class.

After few hours of studying, he decided to take a break. He suddenly got text messages with file from his nerd friend Josh, 'Hey Alex, got this new freeware mobile game Harem Master. Want to try it out?' Alex thought it be a nice way to kill time. He install the game and set to run.

The game opened to the usual term and service and questionnaire before proceeding. The regular 'what your favourite colour?' to 'how would you disciples your pet?' and 'what your sex life like?' Alex just quickly filled it all out. Finally it give one message left, 'Once you start, there no turn back'.

"Oohh Ominous." He press Start.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)