More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigchungass7896 Bigchungass7896

What's next?

Alex - IT guy on vacation

It was a sunny day on a pacific island, seagulls here and there, palm trees and way too many coconut drink, we have our character: Alex Marlow, an IT worker that's here on vacation and is currently returning to his rented car from a convenience store to buy some snacks before he goes to his hotel, 'All of this only for 4 days is not enough, I barely got through the technicalities to get this vacation and when I get back, that bastard of a boss is gonna make sure I never have another ', Thought Alex as he slammed the door to driver seat a notebook and pencil fell onto the passenger seat from the glovebox.

Surprised, he quickly looked around the parking lot to see no other cars, he thought maybe this is left by the previous owner and thought nothing of it before he continued driving to the hotel, but when he reached the parking lot, he couldn't take his mind off the notebook, eventually his curiosity got the better of him as he opened the notebook to see that it's empty, say for a sticky note which reads, 'Writing in this book can change the very fabric of reality, use it with caution as some changes cannot be easily reverted', after reading that, Alex felt skeptical about this book and thought this was just a really elaborate prank, although the prospect of the notebook he's carrying right now is capable of changing reality is too much to pass up, and worse case scenario nothing happens so he began writing.

He wrote his name onto the first page on the book and it magically started filling itself with every information about him, his address, his interest, age, preference, and he saw earnings, Alex then changed it into a five figure earnings before a blur of shadows covered his vision, and when his vision returned, his car no longer looks like a rented rustbucket and looked way fancier, just at that moment, Alex is hit with a storm of memories, memories of his accomplishments and how his 4 day vacation is now a monthly getaway from work.

"OH MY GOD...", said Alex as he became speechless at the power of the notebook, "THIS THING ACTUALLY WORKED!!!", yelled Alex as his mind began to churn with ideas on what he can do with this notebook power, as he was brainstorming for ideas, another sticky note fell out of the notebook which reads, 'If you want to approach the result of your alteration, simply walk up to them and ask them what you want to know, the question can be anything and they will answer it like a normal coversation, as long as you ask them: May i ask you for some questions?', "Now that is what I call convenient, let's see how far my teenage fantasies can get me..."

But before he can do that, he heard a knocking on window which came from a bell boy who's assigned to help Alex with his luggage, after he opened the back door and allowed the bell boy to park his car as he entered entered the hotel and hyping himself up with notebook in hand to live out his fantasies

Who does he mess with first ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)