More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HungryTentacle HungryTentacle

Whose story will you follow?

Alea Cobblestone, a young futa looking to enter the world of martial arts

“Stop napping Alea! Did you hear the news!?”

Alea opened her eyes, only to see a face full of milky white cum headed right for her face, where it landed with a splat.

“Jenna! What the heck?” Alea said as the young blond futa across from her put away her cock.

“Serves you right, you slacker. What would your parents say if they saw you slacking, taking a nap under a tree?” Jenna licked her lips, wiping away a tiny trace of obsession.

She used to be Alea's best friend as a kid, but ever since she’d reached maturity, she’d been acting a bit weird. She was constantly whipping her cock out, and she’d even taken to jerking off on Alea when she wasn’t paying attention.

Alea could pick up signals. Jenna wanted to turn Alea into a beta. Maybe settle down with her like Alea’s parents and most of the villagers.

Except Alea had no intention of becoming a beta and living the rest of her life in this village.

“I was meditating Jenna. Collecting some resolve.”

“Right. Martial magic stuff. It sure looked like you were napping though.” Jenna replied. “But that’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. Did you hear the news?”

Alea wiped the last of the cum off her face with her shirt making sure not to get any in her mouth. The loss of resolve would be minimal but it would still set her back a few hours of meditation. Too bad she hadn’t yet learned how to pull resolve out of cum instead of the other way around. Being mostly self-taught had it’s hardships.

“What news are you talking about, Jenna?” Alea asked. “Is this about how Yadra the woodsman managed to sneak up and fuck the baker again?”

“No, though I did hear about that. The baker looks so much happier now that she’s become Yadra’s beta though. So cute. An-y-way… I wanted to ask you if you’d heard the news about the Throbbing Immortal Fist School of martial arts?”

Alea sat upright immediately. Now this was something of interest to her. The Throbbing Immortal Fist School of martial arts produced countless peerless disciples who dominated the whole area. One of their disciples came to the village once to take care of some wolfgirls that had been preying on the sheep.

After the disciple had dealt with the wolfgirls, she stuck around in the village for a week to do some training and recover. During that time she had half the village on their knees worshiping her cock. Nobody dared to say a word against her, since she could reduce a house to ashes with a wave of her hand. She had more resolve in one finger than most people had in their whole bodies.

The village was more than happy to offer themselves to the disciple for payment. Even Yadra had gotten fucked a few times, and she was the most dominant futa in the village. And everyone was happy about it too. Riding a real alpha mystic artist’s cock was one of the most wonderful feelings that could be experienced.

“Well,” Jenna continued. “The Throbbing Immortal Fist School of martial arts is recruiting new disciples!”

“No way.” Alea said, wide-eyed and breathily. “When?”

“The last day of next month, on their mountain outside of Hardrock city!”

“That’s a three week journey by foot. I’ve never been that far away from the village…”

“Oh, I go to Hardrock all the time! It’s not too hard. You just need to pack enough water since you can’t get more until you get to the river again. Also, you need jerky. Lots of jerky.”

“I have to get my things organized. I want to be there at least a week early, which means leaving by the end of this week.” Alea was hesitant to ask favors from Jenna, given how obsessive she’d been acting these past few months, but now she really needed help. “Hey Jenna?”

“I know, Alea. Don’t worry, I know you’ve always wanted this. I’ll tag along and make sure you get to Hardrock safely. Heck, maybe I’ll even apply to join this school as well! You remember that disciple that visited a few years ago? Ha! How I’d love to have an alpha like Yadra on her hands and knees begging for my cock like that.”

Alea chuckled awkwardly. “Oh, you don’t have to come. I just wanted some help figuring out what I needed to bring, and some directions on how to get to Hardrock.”

“Tisk tisk. Alea, you can’t be going off on a journey like this if you’ve never left home. This isn’t the kind of thing you can do on a whim. You need an experienced traveler to guide you. I’m coming along and that’s final!”

“Okay Jenna. But I need to have as much resolve as possible to enter the Throbbing Immortal Fist school. I can’t be losing any to your funny business.”

“Ugh, you’re no fun anymore Alea. Mature futas are supposed to have a little fun here and there. Heck, you saw how much fucking that disciple did when she was here?”

“Yeah, I hear in the big cultivation clans young futas are brought betas to fuck to increase their resolve and dominance as soon as they reach maturity. I bet a good portion of my competition will have thirty years of resolve stored up at the same age as me. That’s why I need every scrap of resolve I can get. Nobody in the village cultivates after all, so short of going after wolfgirls the only way I’m getting any resolve is through meditation.”

“Blah blah blah.” Jenna replied. “Cultivation, smultivation. I think you’re making it more complicated than it needs to be. Who knows, maybe we’ll find a mystic warrior for you to fuck on the road. Then you’ll have enough resolve to fuck these rich kids into submission!”

“One can only dream. Now, I need to pack my things.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)