More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crazydorian crazydorian

Where to begin?

Alan Greene: Exchange Student in the O.Z.

As I stepped off the plane and blinked at the bright sunlight, I grinned.

I can't believe I'm finally here. Finally in Bakerton.

I'd been looking forward to this trip for months, ever since Jason suggested it. Oh, Jason? He's a friend of mine from an online game that I've been chatting with forever. He's a few years older, but he was always willing to help me out, and never seemed annoyed when I peppered him with questions.

See, Jason lived in Bakerton, and Bakerton is in an Oedipal Zone. When he first told me, I could hardly believe it. Lakeville, where I'm from, is what they call a "Class 3 General Free Use Zone." So technically adult women are free to use, but when you're a horny young guy looking for some action, there always seems to be something standing in your way. Teachers aren't available for use during school hours, so as not to disrupt class; husbands have first call on their wives, so you have to go through the hoops of asking permission; professional women aren't available on company time, except to other staff... You get it. Plenty of red tape for someone like me.

Sure, I definitely got some action. Heck, when I turned 18, Dad even paid for a night on the town and a hotel stay with his secretary. But Jason... Jason was in charge.

When the oldest male son of a Bakerton family turns 18, he becomes the head of the household. Not only that, but his control extends way further than a husband or father's does in my neck of the woods. My dad has some control over free use access to my mom, but Jason's mother is basically a in all but name: can't own property, doesn't have any say in how he chooses to modify her, and so on. I guess control of the rest of the family is pretty complete, too.

I called bullshit on Jason the first time he explained it, but then he turned on his webcam and introduced me to his mother Mariana. She was kneeling under the desk, giving him a long, slow blowjob while he gamed and chatted. She brightly waved hello, then nodded when he asked her to confirm that he'd been telling the truth. This was before he had her modded much, but she was still super hot: tall, long dark hair, deep tan...

Anyway, like I said, Jason is a few years older than I am. He's been in pre-med for a while now, and has a summer internship at one of the more prominent Pearson's Perfections clinics, which just so happens to be near my place in Lakeville. I invited him to stay with my family for the summer, but then he said:

"I've got a better idea. How would you like to trade places?"

Bakerton's a pretty affluent place, so heads of households are often out of town on business and stuff. I guess if Jason had a younger brother then they'd leave him in charge, or maybe a cousin would look in on his parents... But Bakerton also participates in exchange programs with other zones.

So while Jason's away for the summer, I get to take his place in Bakerton as the legal head of the household, with all the benefits of being an eldest son. It was easy enough to sell to my parents on it... I didn't mention that Bakerton was an O.Z., instead focusing more on the several prospective colleges within easy driving distance. Thankfully, they didn't ask too many questions.

What's next in Bakerton?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)