More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Squelchapron Squelchapron

What's next in Bakerton?

What about Lakeville?

This isn't the story of Alan Greene, a horny young man discovering himself in the Bakerton OZ.

This is the story of Jason, Alan's incredibly-lucky friend and newly-minted Alpha. An 18-year-old prodigy who already knows who he is: man of the house, master to both his father and his mother/ Mariana.

More importantly, this is the story of what happens to the Greenes once Alan moves out... And Jason moves in.


It's June 25th, and Jason Roberts is watching his mother pack his bags for him. Mariana's perfect ass sways from side to side as she (inadvertantly, or at least subconsciously) presents herself to her son. It's at the perfect level for ogling, too, since Jason didn't inherit his mother's exceptional height: Mariana stands over six feet tall, while Jason is barely five. With him seated, her butt is waving right in his face.

But instead of mounting his lithe MILF fucktoy, Jason tears his piercing blue eyes away. He's busy with another task: dosing.

As a wealthy Alpha and an intern at Pearson's Perfections, the young man has access to a stockpile of male enhancement that would make even a veteran Breeder's jaw drop. Right now his collection is laid out across his entire desk, like a great wall of pillbottles and disclaimer-covered boxes. He'd need an entire second suitcase to fit them all--Not that he could bring them if he did. Many of these medications aren't allowed onboard an airplane for safety reasons (a cabin can only hold so much cum), and several are illegal outside of the OZ.

With that in mind, Jason is focused on the long-term . The kind of pills that can be popped right now, and will continue to fill his life with depraved fun for the entire summer (or even beyond).

After much consideration, Jason selects several of the containers and begins self-medicating. First he reads the label on each, then pauses as he makes a few calculations in his head. Then he pops several, followed by a big drink from his water bottle. The amounts vary: one of these, two of those, seven of those...

The process repeats for several minutes. Mariana shoots him a few curious glances, but she knows better than to question her son's medical expertise. If my perfect little genius is doing it, then it must be safe.

Eventually, Jason stops. He's staring at a bottle labelled "SpermiZan Omega: XXXtra Long Lasting Formula." The list of dosing instructions and disclaimers is so long that they've been written down in an included pamphlet--A pamphlet that appears to be missing a page. Jason's brow wrinkles as he inspects it, then he closes his eyes and tries to remember the missing information. 1000 milligrams, plus 25 per kilo of bodyweight... But that's the FDA standard, real limit's probably 50% higher... I've got some tolerance, can probably push it to... Yeah. Nodding to himself, he swallows a whole handful of pills before moving on.


Hours later, Mariana licks her lips as she re-enters Jason's bedroom. Her son just left for the airport, and she sucked him off one last time on the front porch... And what a blowjob it was! Jason's already-sizeable cock felt so much longer and thicker than usual, and the cumshot... He jizzed like a fire hose, pumping a few thick wads down her throat before coating her face. Her husband is still downstairs, scrubbing collateral damage off of the welcome mat.

Letting out a satisfied sigh, she gets to work cleaning Jason's room. As she's putting away some of the clothes that Jason didn't pack, she reaches under the desk to grab a stray sock... Only to find a crumpled bit of laminated paper. Unfolding it, she reads silently:

"100 mg + 2.5 mg per kg bodyweight, not to exceed 300 mg total."

Shrugging, she carefully flattens the paper, lays it neatly on her son's desk, and goes on with her day. Jason's friend Alan would be arriving in just a few hours for his summer-long stay, and she had to prepare the guest room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)