More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

What's next?

Agent 69 and The Wheel of Destiny

"The game is over, Stanislav!" Tera exclaimed. "Your plan has failed and I'm taking you in!"

"Don’t be absurd, Agent 69," said the international lord. "The game is just beginning! And it's your turn to spin the big wheel!"

"What the hell are you even talking about?" The secret agent demanded.

"The Big Wheel of Destiny!" Stanislav said with a grin. "Right now, you're an unflappable super spy, fighting for law and order, but that's just a quirk of destiny. And destiny can change with the spin of a wheel! And now it's your turn to take a spin!"

"Enough of your nonsense, Stanislav, " stepping towards and raising her gun.

And then the lights flickered and a big, multicolored wheel appeared between her and the lord.

"What the hell is this?" Tera demanded. "Some kind of hologram?"

"It's the Wheel of Destiny, Agent 69!" Stanislav said. "Watch it spin!"

"No! I won't!" She declared as she watched it spin before her, the colors swirling and pulsing. "I'm going to... going to..."

"You're going to watch the Wheel of Destiny spin, Tera," he told her. "Nothing else matters. You're just going to watch it spin. You can’t help it."

"I...I can't help it," she admitted. "I'm just going to watch it spin... It's my destiny to watch it spin..."

"It feels so good to give in to your destiny, doesn't it Tera? To embrace the fact that you're powerless? That you don’t have to fight your destiny because fighting it does no good. You’re so much happier knowing your fate rests with the spinning of the wheel. All you have to do is watch and accept. "

"All I have to do is watch and accept..." she agreed, then sighed. She was so happy to accept her fate and watch the whirling colors.

"Destiny made you a secret agent, but now destiny is turning, making you something else, making you someone new," he told her. "You must be so excited to learn what destiny has in store for you, right Tera?"

"Right....so excited...my destiny..." she said.

"Then let me tell you about your destiny..." Stanislav began.

***

"Well now, Tera!" Her new boss said. "You look very pretty in pink!"

"Thank you, Mr. Stanislav, Sir!" Tera exclaimed, her pussy gushing at his compliment, the way it always did when her boss gave any hint of approval. "I always do my best to look pretty for you!"

"Not just for me, Tera," he reminded her. "You need to be pretty for all of the customers is the club!"

"Of course, Mr. Stanislav, Sir!" She said. "And I'll fuck whichever ones you tell me to! It's my destiny!"

"Yes, it is, Tera," he said. "It most certainly is."

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)