More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Almax Almax

Where do we start off?

Against her longtime one-way nemesis and Omen City's foremost hero, Supremacy

It was happening just like it always did -- after escaping from a prison all-to-reliant on their electronic systems, Stargazer had hidden away for a number of months, using the time to come up with a fresh plan. One that would finally put Omen City under her control! Luckily for Stargazer, she was a relatively unknown supervillainess, and didn't rank high on any threat levels. The police never put much thought into her containment, allowing for frequent escapes, and the ever idling heroes were too busy fighting the big names and appearing at events to bother searching for her after enough time had passed.

Stargazer had a special hatred for one hero in particular: Supremacy. Bulletproof skin, unbreakable bones, radiation immunity, magic immunity, chemical weapon immunity, super strength in all parts of his body (with enough control over his muscles that Stargazer's electricity could barely even register as spasms) -- Supremacy was untouchable, undefeatable, and everything that every other hero in the city aspired to be. The super strength in his legs gave him super speed, and the ability to simulate flying with leaps -- Stargazer was certain the man also possessed some sort of advanced brain processing. He was her nemesis, but only in the way that tides are nemesis to rocks. Their power dynamic was very one-way -- June would come up with a new plan of how he might be taken down, only for it to fail and her to be left with no other way to combat him. Today was no different -- after months of planning and thinking of how she could at last try to defeat the strongest being alive, that which all around him looked up to, she had come up short. She had tried everything already, and so when news came of flawed transmission lines leading all power destined for the neighbouring city into Omen City's power plant, she decided that this would be her last chance. No plan, just pure brute .

It did not go well for her. As usual, though Supremacy was far from capable of outrunning lightning, it was certainly within his power to outrun the movements of the arms which guided the lightning, and this he did well. Despite herself, Stargazer couldn't help but idly admire his muscular form, visible through the tight white and gold spandex which he wore, embellished with an ornate "S" calligraphed onto the chest.... it was no wonder he was so admired.

This brief pause in concentration was all that Supremacy needed, as he rushed towards his often-defeated foe, fist outstretched and ready to make impact. But the impact never came. Stargazer wasn't even certain of what had happened, but she must have acted on instinct, because the next think she knew, she was blinking away confusion in pitch blackness, with an arm outstretched and Supremacy nowhere to be seen. She must have used up all the power left in the plant -- two cities' worth -- because the lights had all gone out.

Reaching up with her other arm, and lighting some sparks on her fingertips, June does a quick sweep of the room in the dim, flickering light to see where he may have gone to.

What does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)