More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Where Do We Start?

After the Island

You are a psychiatrist called upon the British Consulate to examine Lady Lara Croft following her adventures to the Japanese Island of Yamatai. Given the fact that the rest of her companions were American the American consulate would be investigating their citizens while the British has hired you to determine whether or not Lady Croft was deemed mentally fit following the incident. After all her stories of ghosts and Gods certainly brought to question Lady Croft's sanity but then the fact that she admitted to killing quite a large number of fellow survivors leaves one questioning if she should be sent to a mental institution or a prison instead.

Naturally you were concerned but of course you already knew how this was going to end, you had been paid quite an impressive amount of money to see to it that Lady Croft is more pliable and should this fail simply see to it that she is never seen again. A simple task made easier by the fact that the young woman in front of you was quite simply beautiful to say the least even in simply loaner clothing given to her by the consulate that matched her original clothes. The only major difference being you saw to it that she was issued clothing a size smaller and therefore tighter.

Not that you let this bother you as the situation needed to be solved as you looked at Lara Croft, her long black hair was no longer in a pony tail due to the simple band being confiscated from her along with the rest of her clothes. Her wounds were treated, bandaged, and most importantly healing properly while the psychological well that's your job.

Admittedly you enjoy the sight of Miss Croft sitting across the table from you, the fact that she admitted to have killed a number of people meant that she was properly restrained with prison duty cuffs secured around her wrists, ankles, waist and even neck. Bolted down to the table you knew Miss Croft wouldn't get out easily and even if she did the guards outside would sound the alarm and Lara would find herself in prison for sure.

So now the question remains would you like to transport her now to your secret facility or have some fun before you go. After all that shirt she's wearing looks mighty tight, best remove it now or wait until later.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)