More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Advanced Fantasy by Iam_DickMan

“That name pisses me off on a fundamental level”

“Well, I don’t see what’s so bad about the title, Gina. Beyond the obvious Final Fantasy pun of course."

“The username!”

“Oh, ok, alright. I understand.”

“Why does it have an underscore in it? Why is every word but one big? And why is a man stating that he has a dick! I hate it so much!”

“That is nice, Gina, but this isn’t Marcie and Gina read usernames.”

“Ugh, fine. What have we this time? Wow, another fantasy story. How originalz!”

“But with a twist! The society here is advanced, hence the title.”

“You know what else had that?”

“Gina…”

“Sarckle’s Halloween story! Fuck you, Sarckle!”

“Oh, dear.”

“And the two monstergirl academy stories where advanced as well. The non shit one even had a slime girl in it. There better is a fucking slimegirl in this!”

“We should get on with it.”

“Ugh, fine! At least the choices don’t seem too bad. Let’s go with the Goblin girl. They always get the short end of the stick in these stories.”

“No, Gina.”

“What the fuck do you mean, no?”

“The author has tasked us with reading a specific branch. Specific Advanced Fantasy: Arthur a human by Iam_DickMan”

“Oh, go fuck yourself author!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

He walked over to the south elevator and pushes one of the only buttons for down.

“Why would there be more then one down button in the first place.”

“That is a very weird thing to open with, Gina.”

“Marcie, at least someone has to be creative here. Because this story sure as hell isn’t.”

“To segue into things, this is the tale of Arthur. An office drone in a fantasy world.”

“Arthur is a little bitch! But uhh! You will never guess what happens! He comes across a ring that gives him mind control powers! Wow! I’m blown away here by your sheer creativity author. Genius!”

“Gina please.”

“So Arthur does what every little sniveling bottom bitch does when it gets these powers. He immediately starts fucking with his coworkers. He starts with an orc, which he turns into a submissive slut. Then a Goblin, which he turns into a submissive slut. And finally, whatever the fuck a Tiefling is. It also gets turned into a submissive slut!”

“I think you need to calm down, Gina.”

“I will not! This had all the potential of being a cool, sexy story. Instead the author goes the fucking device route. Fuck you, author!”

“To be fair, I do think the story mellows out a bit later. And hey, there is a slime girl in it!”

Mata felt something behind her. A blue cock had formed between the oozes legs turning her into a well hung Futa. Mata’s ass parted as it penetrated her unused hole, it’s girth and length a perfect match to Arthur’s. The ooze girl turned Mata’s head and locked her in a unexpected kiss, she tasted like summer and honey and Arthur’s cum.

“You mean this Slimegirl, Marcie? The one with a FUCKING COCK!”

“Err...I suppose that is unfortunate.”

“I would have used some stronger words. Thankfully this is where the story ends. So we’re done!”

“Gina please.”

“What now, Marcie?”

“We are only on page three! We can’t just stop now.”

“Ugh, then how about you say something? You where completely useless this whole review!”

“Hmm...the writing itself is solid. Very few typos. There is a good amount of sex as well. The girls are nuanced and the glimpses of world building where quite deftly woven in.”

“Marcie, don’t tell me you actually like this trash.”

“I wouldn’t go that far. There are certainly issues with the story. The pacing is a bit iffy. And in general it suffers from a lack of focus. But I suppose my main criticism would be with Arthur.”

“Yeah! The dude is a fucking piece of shit.”

“I actually disagree with that and therein lies the issue. You see, Arthur is portrayed as a general well meaning guy who is to go trough with all this mind control shenanigans. In fact, every time he hypnotizes a girl it is by accident.”

“Stupid ass clumsy bitch.”

“But then the moment they are hypnotized, Arthur goes full on maniacal. For example, he requires all the girls to be constantly sexual aroused, while unable to cum.”

“That basically ruins any social life they could have, you fuck.”

“He also rewrites their personality. And sure you can say that the girls all secretly had these fetishes in the first place. But there is a weird disconnect between his personality and his actions. I guess you could call it hypocritical?”

“I think we will need an example, Marcie.”

“Okay, wow, uh I guess that answers that. Where do you live? Or do you want to stay with me?” She vibrated around him in what he could only guess was the affirmative. “Okay, do you have stuff to grab? From your apartment?” A tentacle shot out and grabbed a plastic box labeled ooze containment and tossed it into the trash. “Did they… make you live here? Shit, that’s fucked. If you want we could find this Don guy and beat the shit out of him?”

“How about this? Here he comes across as a fairly decent chap. But this is the same guy who does this.”

“You want me to be happy.” Mata nodded enthusiastically. “Want you to be happy.” He thought about the treatment he gave Kira. “You should always be ready to make me happy.” He pushed her underwear aside with a finger, and began playing with her clit. Her breathing became ragged and hot. Her cunt became slick. “You should always be this wet, and twice this wet when you’re with me.” She tossed her head back and howled silently as her biology was rewritten, shaking as he pushed a single finger into her.

“What a psychopathic assclown! Reminds me of Tony, the manipulative bastard.”

“Mind you that none of the girls deserve this. Even the demanding tiefling boss is relatively reasonable.”

“At one point Arthur makes a goblin girl hate goblin dicks so they can go harass goblins together. Like what the fuck? Stop being such an asshole, you asshole!”

“Perhaps there is a bit of a corruption angle going on with the ring. Oh, we didn’t really talk about the ring, did we?”

“Yeah, biggest gimmick of the story is that the device can talk. At least that’s mildly interesting. Could set up some interesting conflict if Arthur wasn’t such a wet noodle.”

“So, at this point we are actually getting a choice to follow other characters. Naturally we took it but…”

“The shit ends after a few chapters!”

“Well, we did technically reach the last chapter but might as well read the other path. What do you think, Gina?”

“Eh, chapters are short as fuck, so whatever.”

“Alright, so now Arthur is going after a Lamia. And this time he has some moral quandaries.”

“Yeah, the bullshit ones where another character tells the MC how awesome he is, so he gets quickly over it.”

“Hm, true. From her the story yet again branches out to another viewpoint, so that is interesting.”

“It would be interesting, but again the branch stops after a few chapters! Author, you goosey nooky! These are just optional scenes! Link them back to the main path!”

“Well, we made it this far. Might as well close it out.”

“You know what? I like Dany. The devil girl. I give the story that.”

“She is a fun character.”

“Oh fuck, the author does the fucking thing again! Don’t do the fucking thing!”

“Uhh, Gina. I believe you will have to be a bit more specific.”

“You know, the worst thing you can do as a writer!”

“...that doesn’t really narrow it down.”

“Ask the readers for advice!”

“Oh!”

“Doesn’t he realize that the readers here, us excluded, are morons? We could have focused on the cute devil girl. Instead we are now focusing on...what the fuck is a beholderkin?”

“Don’t google it.”

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK AUTHOR!”

“I told you not to google it.”

“That thing is not sexy! That’s a giant eyeball with tentacles! This is why you don’t listen to the readers! They are sick fucks!”

“I think the author is at least trying to make it somewhat more sexy?”

“Sure! So Arthur hypnotizes the freaking eyeball. Thank fuck this is where the story stops. I do not want to read about eyeball sex.”

“Well, I do believe there was definitely a lack of direction in these last few chapters.”

“Huh. It’s almost like turning characters into submissive cocksluts is not a good basis for an ongoing narrative!”

“I will have to agree with you here. If the ring was less powerful, it would make for a more interesting setup. Or maybe there could be a power struggle between Arthur and the ring. But the way the whole story is structured is not really sustainable.”

“I just want to read about cute office monstergirls doing cute stuff. Like, the setting is good, the characters for the most part as well. Unfortunately, the author barfed all over the concept with this shitty mind control garbage.”

“To give him some credit, I do believe he realizes this and is at least somewhat trying to backtrack. But the foundation is just very shaky.”

“Yeah, good luck fixing your shit.”

“Arthur’s ambition, or lack thereof, is probably the biggest issue. He just floats trough the story with a vague desire to have sex. Combine that with his bipolar personality and it just isn’t very appealing.”

“You know who has ambition and is appealing? Dany. The story should be about her.”

“Well, I don’t think there is anything wrong with a male protagonist.”

“Yes, there is!”

“Ehem, I believe with this we covered what we want to cover. Any last words, Gina?”

“Don’t have sex with giant floating eyeballs.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)