More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ninjastar78 Ninjastar78

Where does her story start?

Adelina of Magna's Keep; Backround and Details

Full name: Adelina of Magna’s Keep, Adelina the Orphan

Place of birth: District 9 of The City of Magna’s Keep in the Northern District of Tang Province, within the Snowy Reach Region of the Glorious Forsworn Celestial Empire, rightful master of the Azure Sister Continent and the world of Lewdia

Year of birth: 110,00 EPC

Bloodlines: August Imperial Bloodline

Constitutions: Destiny of the Blessed Savior

Personality: Adelina is lustful, enjoying beautiful women and sexual situations, but slightly ashamed of her desires and always making excuses to justify her lustful actions. She is greedy and money-driven, willing to do almost anything for money and very frugal in her spending.

Adelina can be impulsive, especially when driven by lust or greed.

Adelina is humble and realistic, willing to endure insult and humiliation if she feels it is in her best interest to do so. She is calm and doesn't rise to provocation easily, especially when those provoking her are more powerful than she is.

Adelina is neither naturally rebellious nor subservient, instead simply doing what she thinks has the most utility under any given situation. She isn’t ideological or zealous but pragmatic and sober. She thinks that blissful ignorance is stupid and always tries to be informed at what will affect her.

Adelina's philosophy has always been to treat others how they treat her, within reason. Those who are kind and generous to her, she will try to be kind and generous to as well. It also means those who oppose or sabotage her will also be opposed and sabotaged by her. This philosophy is restricted by her pragmatism and she is never willing to take huge risks. If there would be excessive negative consequences to trying to get on someone, Adelina would not pursue it.

Adelina is, when given the opportunity, dominant and controlling. Her whole life she has been subservient to higher powers, so when given the chance she will ensure all variables are under her control. This makes her a natural top sexually.

Appearance: Adelina has long, shiny, silky smooth hair, it is a dark purple-black. She had golden amber eyes. Her skin is very pale, seemingly not tanning even in sunlight, smooth and without a single visible imperfection. Her face is very elegant and beautiful, like a well-crafted sculpture. Her lips are plump and kissable with a natural pinkish peachy hue. The only jewelry she owns is in the pin she uses to hold her hair in a bun, consisting of a golden needle with red tassels hanging from its end and two flowers, one gold and one red. Adelina is regarded as being a fairly comely Futa, however, her lack of wealth, good clothing, makeup or social standing make her true beauty much less apparent. If she were to have time to groom herself well, dress nice and wear makeup, she would undoubtedly become known as a stunning adonis.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)