More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ninjastar78 Ninjastar78

What's next?

August Imperial Bloodline

The Celestial Creation Goddess was a mighty immortal of ancient times said to have founded the Forsworn Celestial Empire. From her sprung the August Imperial Bloodline, also called the Goddess’s Bloodline possessed by many in the Empire's Imperial Family and Aristocracy.

This bloodline takes a very peculiar form. Firstly, it only passes through insemination, meaning that a child born of a possessor of the bloodline being impregnated will not inherit it, only a child born from the insemination of another by a possessor of the bloodline. Secondly, only Futanari can inherit it, and in fact, all those born from an awakened possessor of the bloodline will be Futanari.

The true nature of the bloodline is that of a seed of Divine or Godly Qi connected to the Goddess herself that lays dormant within the possessor's Dantian. When a true possessor of the bloodline awakens their cultivation, the seed will awaken, and as they ascend through realms, it will grow and bloom into a Divine Tree, granting a possessor of the bloodline certain special abilities. When they impregnate someone, a cutting of their Divine Tree will break off and enter their child’, waiting to be awakened when that child begins to cultivate, starting the process again.

Love of The Heavens

The presence of the Divine Tree brings the adorations of the Heavens to the Possessor of the Bloodline. They shall be extremely lucky, constating acquiring good fortune and dodging danger. Rather than wrathful energy that curses those struck by it, for the Possessor of this bloodline, Heavenly Tribulations will be filled with purifying energy that will refine and heal their corporeal form. Furthermore, Heaven itself will be forgiving to the possessor of this bloodline, tolerating from them that which would otherwise cause their anger and curses.

**** Yang Energy

The Bloodline of the Goddess is characterized by a massive excess of Yang energy in the body as well as a general affinity for Yang Energy, making wielders of these bloodline potent masters of magical arts related to its manipulation. It also protects them from countless Yin energy related maladies, such as poisons, curses, mind control and possession.

This is also the root cause for the possessors of the bloodline all being Futanari’s, as to whether someone is Futanari or Female is dependent on the balance of Yang and Yin energies within them. Beyond sex, there are countless other effects to the Possessor because of this great excess of Yang Energy.

They tend to be extremely virile

They tend to have great stamina, sexual or otherwise

They tend to be taller and more muscular and generally physically superior to others

They tend to be more aggressive and more dominant than average

They tend to have large penises, balls and sperm production

Their sperm is saturated with Yang Energy, turning it into an elixir extremely beneficial to cultivators, especially dual cultivators or yin cultivators, with countless miraculous properties

Purification of the Divine Tree

The divine tree will, of its own accord, draw in huge amounts of Spiritual Energy into Adelina and refine it into an incredibly pure form for her, making cultivation a breeze and drastically increasing the rate at which she refills her Qi storage, giving her nigh limitless qi during battle. She will easily sprint through the lower realms without trouble or bottlenecks. The purifying effects of the Divine Tree can also purify countless toxins, poisonous, acidic, cursed and otherwise impure energies into useful pure Qi.

Imperial Aura

As the Divine Tree grows it will begin to unleash an imperial aura, causing people to regard the host more highly, be more likely to listen to their suggestions or commands, make their words more compelling and make people more likely to submit to them. At high levels it is indistinguishable from mind control.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)