More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ninjastar78 Ninjastar78

Who shall we follow?

Adelina - Futa - Forsworn Celestial Empire - Chosen One

The Forsworn Celestial Empire. All know its name. Countess caravans pour forth from across the world to pay tribute to this mighty nation.

It is the greatest, most powerful, most prosperous empire anywhere in Lewdia. Why shouldn't it be? Created by the Celestial Creation Goddess and ruled justly by her wise descendants, its flourishing is only natural.

Yet that is a lie. As Great as it appears to be on the outside, it is nothing more than a shell of false gold surrounding a core of rot and decline. It’s eon old institutions slowly crumbling, the bloodline of the Goddess slowly drying away. Where once geniuses abounded without end, now the Imperial Family is lucky if more than a few children each generation can even awaken their bloodline abilities. Dark forces conspire to take advantage of this decline, held at bay only by the last flickering cinders of the Goddess’s divine might.

Yet could such a mighty empire favoured by Heaven itself die so easily?

In a city far away from the politics of the capital, in the cold harsh fortress of Magna’s Keep, on the borders between the Empire and the Untamed Lands, there is a young Futa orphan

Within her is the slowly awakening bloodline of the Goddess, and the incredible power that comes with it. More talented than any born in this era, with the favour of the Heavens and the Gods, her destiny is bright. If only she will survive long enough to fully realize her potential. Bright as her destiny is, it is also fraught with danger and conspiracy.

This is the Tale of Adelina the humble orphan, the tale of a divine chosen one.

Where does her story start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)