More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Lucy.

(This story continues from Act of God - Emilia.)

Lucy knocked sharply on her apartment door.

"Hey," she said. "Let me back in."

"No," said the muffled voice from inside.

"I don't even know who you are. You just showed up and locked me out of my apartment."

"Well, I don't know who you are, either."

"I'm Lucy Hale! I'm a famous actress!"

"Never heard of you."

"You've never seen me on Pretty Little Liars?"

"Never heard of that, either."

"If you don't know who I am, why are you locking me out of my apartment?"

"Why aren't you wearing pants?"

Lucy looked down. She was wearing a blue pajama top with a pattern of kittens on it, and a pair of plain white cotton panties. She could have sworn she'd been wearing a matching pair of pajama bottoms over the panties when the mysterious stranger had shown up to lock her out of her apartment, but now they were gone. She had no idea where they might be.

"Eek," she said.

"You should be wearing pants, if you're going to be locked out of your apartment."

"Let me in!"

"No."

"This isn't funny!"

"Yes it is. It's very funny when a cute girl gets locked out of her apartment without her pants on. Very embarrassing for the poor girl, though, when everyone comes along and sees her."

"Let me in right away!"

"Hey, look. Someone's coming along."

A man and a woman, holding hands, were coming along the corridor outside Lucy's apartment. They stopped to take a look at her.

"Hey," the man said. "Aren't you Lucy Hale, from Pretty Little Liars? I love that show."

"Where are your pants?" said the woman.

"Can you go away, please?" said Lucy, pulling her pajama top down over her panties and her long legs. It didn't cover much. "Somebody's locked me out of my apartment."

"That was very silly of you," said the man. "You must feel ridiculous, letting someone lock you out of your apartment without your pants."

"Let's take her picture," said the woman, "and post it to our Instagram accounts. She's famous, so it'll go viral very quickly."

"No!"

"You know," said the man, as the woman started taking Lucy's picture, "I thought I saw a key outside, dangling from a lamp-post. It had this apartment number on it."

"Outside?"

"Yep. In the busy street."

"Oh," said Lucy, squirming as the woman's phone camera flashed away. "That's great. I'll go get that right away."

"Not yet," said the man. "First we have to keep taking your picture."

"Can you please please please please not post it to your Instagram accounts?"

"I guess we could be convinced to keep it a secret," said the woman. "On one condition."

"What condition?"

It was a very nervous, very uncomfortable Lucy Hale who tiptoed down the fire stairs and out the back door of her apartment block, into a dark alley that lay just off the crowded main street. There seemed to be some kind of commotion going on out there. She hovered in the shadows, covering her breasts, not wanting to run out into public. The woman had taken her pajama top as a reward for not posting her picture to Instagram, and Lucy hadn't been wearing a bra beneath it. She was topless, wearing nothing but her white panties, and not very happy about it.

She peeped out into the street. What she saw was very strange and very interesting. Mary Elizabeth Winstead, the famous actress, was handcuffed to a lamp-post, surrounded by a laughing crowd. Her panties were around her knees and she was wearing nothing but a little woollen collar that looked like it might once have been a sweater. Also, she was covered with cream and strawberries. Everyone was taking pictures.

The key was tied to another lamp-post, across the street. She didn't want to go out there, but everyone was looking at Mary. They might be distracted. She'd have to risk it, even though she was topless. She steeled herself, took a deep breath and raced out into the street.

Nobody noticed. They were all too busy watching Mary squeal and squirm. Part of Lucy was jealous of all the attention the other woman was getting, but most of her was grateful that nobody was looking at her tits. She folded one arm over her bare chest, just in case someone she didn't know about was paying attention to her, and reached up to grab the key from the post.

It was just a little too high. She couldn't reach it. She glanced around nervously, making sure absolutely nobody was focusing on her, and got up on her toes to leap just a little bit higher, using both her arms for balance. Her breasts bounced freely, nipples going stiff in the cool breeze.

Someone took hold of her wrist.

"Public nudity is a crime," said the sexy policewoman. She was accompanied by the man and the woman from the corridor. "These two stalwart citizens were kind enough to tell me you were running outside with no clothes on. Of course, I couldn't actually arrest you until you bared your breasts."

"W-what?"

The policewoman grabbed Lucy's wrists and cuffed her arms together behind her. The woman smirked, and took a picture on her phone. "Sorry," she said.

"You betrayed me!"

"Yep. And this is going straight to Instagram. Hey, policewoman, can you pull her panties down around her knees?"

"Sure." The policewoman yanked Lucy's panties down around her knees, exposing her pussy to the cruel camera. Lucy squawked with outrage. Her pussy was very private, and now all these strangers were seeing it! And putting it on Instagram! It was infuriating, and there was nothing she could do about it. "Stop it! I demand you stop right now!"

"No."

"Don't you know who I am?"

"No idea."

"Oh, come on."

"I know you're about to get better acquainted with Mary Elizabeth Winstead."

Lucy squawked and fumed and kicked and squealed and protested as she was dragged towards the crowd around Mary, stark naked with her panties stuck around her knees, but she couldn't get away. The policewoman pushed her towards Mary so they were standing face to face, then readjusted Lucy's handcuffs so they were wrapped around Mary's pole. She was stuck embracing Mary, in a very tight and close and intimate squeeze, her lips brushing against the other actress's, their breasts pressed together, their legs intertwining. Strawberries squished between their bodies.

"...hi," she muttered.

"...hi," Mary whispered back. Somehow the other girl was even more embarrassed than she was.

"Right," said the policewoman. "Now, because of the law, the two of you have to make out naked in front of the paparazzi for an hour or two. Also, I'm going to be spanking Lucy."

"I thought you didn't know who I was."

"I lied."

"Ow!"

"Now, start making out."

As she and Mary Elizabeth Winstead twined their tongues together, and another firm blow landed on her rapidly pinkening buttocks, Lucy Hale wondered if there was any way this could possibly be any more embarrassing. Then, she remembered it was all going on Instagram.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)