More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Keira.

(This story continues from Act of God - Lucy.)

"But first," said Captain Barbossa, smirking, "I'll be wanting that dress back."

"What?"

"The dress, lass. It belongs to me."

"Hold on a moment," said Keira Knightley, looking around at the motley crew of pirates. She was standing on the deck of a ship, rocking gently in the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean. "What's going on? Where am I?"

"You're about to walk the plank, lass. Was that not obvious? And you'll be doing it without the dress."

"Geoffrey Rush? Is that you?"

"I don't know who that is," said Barbossa, raising his cutlass. All the other pirates leered expectantly as he took a step forward, forcing Keira to back away toward the edge of the ship. "All I know is I want my dress. Come on, lass. It's no time for mucking about."

"But this isn't real. It's a scene from a movie I did."

"Feels real enough to me."

"I'm not giving you the dress. That's ridiculous. I always thought it was gratuitous, anyway."

"Do you want to argue with the cutlass, lass?"

Keira gulped. That cutlass did look awfully sharp. Anyway, the slip she wore underneath was modest enough. Hastily, doing her best to ignore the pirates' chuckles, she slipped the velvet dress and tossed it to Barbossa, who caught it one-handed and laughed.

"Now," he said, "the slip."

"W-what? That's not in the original script!"

"We don't have a script, lass. We're pirates. We make it up as we go along."

"Can't I just walk the plank like this?"

"And deprive my crew of their fun? I don't think so."

"I won't do it. Piss off."

Barbossa grinned and brandished his cutlass. The sun gleamed off its extremely pointy tip. Keira looked at it and bit her lip.

"Fine," she said, beginning to undo the laces of her slip. "But you're going to hear from my lawyer about this."

The slip slid to the floor. Keira stood before the pirates in her sheer white bra and panties, her face beginning to heat up as Barbossa shamelessly ogled her slender body. They were all looking at her small breasts, her long legs, even her pert little bottom, wrapped up tightly in fine white silk. She was suddenly very aware that this was really happening, that she actually was standing on the deck of a pirate ship in her underwear. It wasn't a dream and it wasn't a movie. It was real life. She didn't know how it could be, but it was.

"Can I walk the plank now, please?"

"Give us a twirl," said Barbossa. Keira, obediently, gave them a little twirl. She didn't see what else to do. The pirates cheered and applauded as she stood before them, furiously angry and trapped in her humiliating state of undress. She resisted the urge to cover herself and squeal. She didn't want to give them the satisfaction. Anyway, she was still in her underwear. It wasn't like she was naked.

"Bra and panties as well, lass."

"No. Absolutely not."

"You're a feisty lass. How sweet. And soon you'll be a naked feisty lass."

"I'm not getting naked for the pleasure of a bunch of filthy pirates."

Barbossa's cutlass flashed, and Keira's bra dissolved into shreds. She shrieked and threw her hands over her small tits. "How dare you! Stop!"

"Only one more bit of cloth to go, lass. How does it feel, knowing you're about to be naked for the pleasure of a bunch of filthy pirates?"

"This can't be happening! You're a fictional character! Don't you dare! I - eeek!"

The cutlass flashed again, and Keira's panties slid down her legs, cut into two equal pieces. She squealed and tried to catch them, exposing her tits in the process, but the wind blew them away before she could get to them. The pirates burst into laughter as she darted this way and that, suddenly completely nude, not sure where to go or what to do with her hands. Her cheeks burned with shame. "Stop it! Stop laughing! Give me my clothes back!"

"Hands on your head, lass."

"No!"

"Lads, bend the lass over a table and spank her until she agrees to put her hands on her head."

Hastily, Keira put her hands on her head. The whole crew roared with amusement as she was to stand before them, her legs slightly spread, her small tits bouncing free, the bush between her legs blowing this way and that in the wind, her face glowing bright red with anger and frustration. She set her jaw and said, "I'll get you all for this."

"I look forward to it, lass. Can't help but notice you're naked for the pleasure of a bunch of filthy pirates."

"Shut up. Can I walk the plank now?"

"And swim to that island over there?"

"Yes, please."

"Well, now. I was going to make you do that, but seeing as how you've insulted us by calling us all a bunch of filthy pirates, I think we might show you a bit more of our hospitality. What would you say to dining with the crew?"

"No!"

"Yes, that'll work. You can dine with us tonight, bare naked, of course, and swab the deck in the morning. And after that, we'll give your clothes back and set you free."

"Really?"

"Of course not, lass. We're keeping you aboard. We need some entertainment. You see, it's a long way to Singapore."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)