More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcheser007 tcheser007

What did Abbey lose?

Abbey lost her clothes

Sara beamed, "I guess you aren't the best at everything are you after all, Abbey?"

"No, I suppose not," Abbey admitted, "You are clearly the superior card player, congratulations."

"Thanks, but brown-nosing won't get you out of this one." Sara smirked as she pulled in all her winnings. "Now I get everything in the pot, which includes my car and also this..." she said waving the final wager Abbey had made.

Abbey turned bright red. "Please, you can't really expect me to honor that. It's... it's ridiculous.

"Oh, don't give me that," Sara countered, from past experience she knew how ruthless her older sister could be, "You made me bet a CAR and you sure as shit would have happily taken it if you had won!"

"You don't know that," Abbey argued, "I was just joking around I swear. I've had too much to drink. I hardly know what I even wagered."

"Well I do..." Sara replied in a sing song voice with a huge smile, then looking again at the slip of paper with the wager on it she continued, "You wagered... All your clothes! So before it gets too late, why don't you give me my winnings?"

"Ummm... this doesn't mean what I'm wearing right now does it?" Abbey stammered looking down at her fine clothes, "I mean, surely it doesn't, right?"

Sara just smiled again, "Don't be silly, dear sister... of course it does."

Does Abbey honor the wager?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)