More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The_Autistic_Gamer The_Autistic_Gamer

What do you see looking back at you?

Abandoned Hero(ine) [The_Autistic_Gamer]

[Feminisation 90% complete]

Those are the first words you see as soon as you wake up, your head throbs and the morning light blinds you. You don’t know where you are but the ropes that bind your hands and feet tell you that you are in trouble.

You start looking around but there is nothing for you to look at, you are surrounded by dirt on all sides other than from above which has several planks of wood trapping you in the dirt pit.

You try to remember what has happened but you get a sudden migraine, the only thing you can remember right now is that before you woke up you were setting up camp to try to get a place for cooking your venison.

You can hear some mumbling voices from above, but one was much clearer than the others it was deeper and demanding “Dur si nect el sal!”

You don’t understand what it is saying but somehow you knew it is a goblin language. You don’t know what they will do to you, most likely you are lunch but you aren’t sure why you are still alive.

You hear footsteps drawing closer, you move into a corner and bring your knees up to cover yourself as you realise you are naked.

Three of the planks are removed before a small ladder is lowered down. A small plump figure clambers down the ladder. Your eyes follow her as her ass sways from side to side. Finally, at the bottom, she turns to face you. She is a goblin alright, though she is very cute and is what players refer to as a ‘shortstack’ she has wide hips and a large chest, she also has a squishy tummy though overall you can’t quite call her fat. Her hair is extremely long and white which is quite uncharacteristic of goblins. She is clothed in hide, covering both her breasts and crotch but it doesn’t stop her having a lot of cleavage on show.

She looks at you silently holding something in her hand out of view. She looks to be mulling something over in her head, “Y-you strong?” her quiet voice cracks. Looking above her head you see white text blink into being, **< Goblin, Shaman, Level 4 >** then you look at your own character sheet.

Unnamed, Level 5, Vulcanist

Hero, Magicia, Fey, Abandoned, Explicit

Attributes

Strength 15 | Dexterity 10 | Endurance 10

Charisma 20 | Manipulation 15 | Appearance 20

Perception 15 | intelligence 20 +3 | Wits 15

Skills

Presence 40

Lore 35

Occult 40+6

Crafting (Alchemy) 7

Crafting (Arcane) 7

Crafting (Artisanry) 5

Crafting (Fey) 7

Feats

**Silver Tongue** - Increases the chances of positive conversation checks due to persuasion or intimidation based on Charisma.

**Fey Ancestry** - You can't be charmed or magically put to sleep. You also only require 4 hours of meditation in place of sleep.

**Fey Step** - Vanish in a puff of mist and teleport up to 30ft to a location you can see once per day.

**Knowledge of the Ages** – Gain a constant, passive buff to your Intelligence based on the time since your last .

**Darkvision** - You can see up to 30 feet in front of you in total darkness and 60 feet in front of you in dim light.

**Kind** – You gain more experience through helping others, and the cost of beneficial spells you cast is lowered.

**Charming** - You gain more experience by using diplomacy. Allies gain a 1.25x boost to social skills while within 30 feet.

Spells

**Tremor:** Cause the ground to shake in a 10ft radius.

**Flare:** Lights a target within 5ft on fire for Occult divided by 2 seconds.

**Flame Breath:** Shoots a cone of fire that is Occult divided by two feet long and Occult inches wide.

**Rock:** Launches a rock Occult divided by 10 inches in diameter Occult feet away.

**Firebolt:** Shoots a ball of fire at a target Occult feet away lighting the target on fire for Occult divided by 10 seconds.

You suddenly remember, your player logged off one day and for some reason deleted their account leaving you to fend for yourself. Not that it was a problem for a guy like you.

You hear shuffling and see the goblin nervously shifting her feet. You might not be all that strong but you are definitely stronger than her so you nod slightly, “Help? Please?”

Something seems off, you are tied up, presumably by the goblins above but she is asking for help you clear your throat, “Explain,” you surprise yourself with your own voice, has it always been so high pitched, so cute and feminine?

“Big nasty orc come, surprise chieftainess. Take over, then make goblinesses slaves. Ambush you at camp then feed potion, make female for breed . Goblinesses not strong enough but adventurer beat nasty orc?” As she speaks she periodically stops to try to think of the right words then looks at you waiting for an answer.

You aren’t going to be a , not a chance. You nod but raise your hands to show the ropes, “I can’t help while I’m tied up.”

The gobliness smiles and nods before throwing the pink looking potion on the ground, moving closer to you she loosens off your bindings, as soon as you are free you spring up dashing up the ladder. You expect a camp but what you find is what you could only describe as building materials leaning loosely into the shape of tents as well as a large pit fire that roars not too far away from you.

As soon as you stand to full height you can see every goblin around, 3 males who all have stone spears, 6 females who are tied to various things and covered in what you assume is cum, only one other female looks exactly like the one you’d just left in the pit, she is carrying some kind of basket. The last figure you see is an Orog, brown skin, flat nose and tusk teeth protruding out of the corner of his mouth. He stands intimidatingly at 7ft, bare and barrel-chested by the fire when he makes eye contact with you.

You aren’t going to fight him, he has a giant club and it is studded with metal. Not only that but the brown **<Orog, Level 10>** almost instantly decided you are making a run for it. You decide that **Tremor** will be your best bet of surviving hopefully it will knock everyone down giving you time to escape.

You unleash your spell and the earth beneath you begins to shake, everyone including you lose their footing, though the Orog get it worse as he falls into the pit of fire. Once you are able you look off into the distance and use **Fey Step** as soon as you blink to the location you are looking at you begin running, at that point, you notice your chest is a little heavy. You look down to see a nice pair of boobs, they are maybe G cups and bounce as you run.

You hear voices behind you and immediately know you are being chased, you run and run, but they continue to pursue. You run for maybe 10 minutes then a cliff face stops you, you are about to change directions when you feel a sharp pain in your neck. Reaching up you pull out what looks like a long sharp thorn with feathers sticking out of it. Then your vision starts to blur, you try to continue running but your body becomes heavier and heavier with each step before your vision turns black.

Your vision fades back in and you see the three goblin males crowd around you before blackness overcomes you.

Then you feel yourself being carried, your arms and legs are bound and you your eyes open to see you are being carried hands and feet bound to a pole then blackness overcomes you again.

Do you see anything else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)