More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by merkros merkros

What's next?

ADW Short: Hath No Fury... Part 1

Note: ADW Shorts are short, standalone stories that take place within the world of "A Dragon's World". Unless otherwise stated, the characters, locations, and stories are irrelevant to any other stories.


Saphix groaned as he slowly began to regain his consciousness. A dull pain thrummed in the back of his head. He couldn't remember what happened to cause him to lose consciousness, but he could guess. Something had hit him hard while he was walking on the trail. He remembered that he had started feeling the strain of travel on his wings and decided to land and walk for the rest of the day. He landed on the trail through the coniferous forest he was flying over and started walking...Then a sharp pain and nothing.

As more of his senses returned, the dragon realized that he was on his back. He tried to stretch his wings only to find that they had been bound tightly against his back. He attempted to reach back with his foreleg to grab, claw, or rip at whatever was binding his wings. As soon as he moved, he felt bindings on his carpus and a tug at a strap around his muzzle and the same mechanism even pulled at his other foreleg. Fear began to creep up and he impulsively bit down only to feel the teeth at the front of his maw collide with something hard and metal. The impact sent a shiver through his body that snapped him to his senses.

He began to panic. His eyes flashed open and he took in everything around him. He was in a cave and it was dark all around him. A beam of light from the outside glittered down from an opening in the ceiling. The light obfuscated everything in the dark and gloom around him by not allowing his eyes to adapt to the shadows shrouding him. Saphix flailed and struggled against his bindings as he tried to right himself. Tried to escape. Tried to do anything. A thick metal bar was strapped between his hindlegs and his legs to be splayed apart. A similar contraption kept his forelegs bound. Smaller iron bars strapped from the carpus to bindings wrapped around his maw and around the back of his skull to keep them in place. A metal ring pushed inside of his mouth kept his mouth slightly open. The contraption around his head was anchored in place by a large rock behind him. He was well and truly trapped.

After several seconds of struggling, the sliver-scaled drake was panting hard from the exertion and went limp. His muscles already burned from the attempt. His panic subsided enough that he contemplated his situation. He recognized the device, or at least he read about them. He had never seen it in person.

_Scalpers..._Saphix thought to himself.

Scalpers were brigand dragons. Typically young adult drakes join together to raid, steal, and generally terrorize the countryside. However, they were most notorious for ambushing drakaina along the road and forcing the female dragon to pleasure them. Hence the ring that his maw open enough for a cock and the iron bar that kept his legs spread. Due to their numbers, they could even pose a threat to much older, much larger drakaina.

Despite the similarities to a scalper attack, the conclusion didn't sit right with Saphix. Scalpers waylaid dragons for wealth or pleasure. He had nothing of value on him and he had never heard of scalpers targeting drakes for pleasure. Even at their most , a group of scalpers would likely turn on themselves first.

"Well, finally awake then?" A pair of purple eyes appeared in the darkness as a female voice echoed through the cavern. "I was beginning to wonder if I had hit you too hard in the head. It would have been a shame if I had rendered comatose." She approached and the drakaina became illuminated with light from above. If it wasn't for the light that glittered off of her black scales, she likely would have been quite hard to see outside of her purple gaze. She was a fair bit older than her captive. Her size towered over him quite a bit and she was likely at least a half-century older than the silverscale. Curved, sharp spines ran from the base of her neck back towards her tail which was still shrouded in darkness. The black membranous skin on her wings was completely invisible against the dark backdrop as well. A pair of smooth horns were mounted on her head and curved in the same direction as her spines. She was quite thin for a dragon of her size and while her upper body still seemed healthy with the body strength; her lowers were quite thin and it looked like she hadn't eaten in some time.

The drake saw no markings that he recognized and smelled no familiar scent. Yet something about this dark scaled dragon seemed familiar to him. Saphix struggled to speak, but the ropes around his muzzle and the metal ring that kept his mouth slightly ajar didn't completely restrict his ability to. He growled through the bonds, "Who are you?"

"Who am I?" An amused glint passed through her eyes and she stalked forward quickly. She gripped the iron rod that kept his legs spread apart with her front claws. Her presence loomed over the much smaller drake and her weight pressed the metal bar uncomfortably against his abdomen and stretched the joints in his legs. "It doesn't matter who I am. You don't know me, but I have heard of you."

The drakaina's head looked down and examined Saphix. He squirmed under her gaze. Her piercing purple eyes seemed to be judging his every feature. After a few uncomfortable moments, she rumbled a sound of disapproval. "Hmm...I can't say that I'm impressed. Honestly, I don't know what she sees in you. What's so important about you compared to any other drake around."

Saphix's eyes widened slightly, "Who? Who are you talking about?"

A sharp pain erupted from his stomach as the drakaina clutched her claw into a fist and threw her weight into a punch into his exposed belly. He groaned in pain. His discontent roar of pain was muffled by the muzzle on his face. She lowered her face close to him and gave him a toothy grin. "Your drakaina friend in Albsthorth. Miatra, was it?"

A pang of fear clutched Saphix's heart at the sound of Miatra's name. Was she somehow involved with this? He couldn't be sure, but not knowing worried him greatly.

Her eyes glinted ominously as she continued, "I was hoping to bring her here. To her to watch me play with you. Sadly she lives a much more sedentary life than you do. She was harder to track down and much harder to catch exposed like you were."

Saphix growled defensively. His fear turned to anger at the thought of Miatra being stalked. He lurched his body forward hoping to claw at the drakaina's smug face as she leaned in close, but the movement pulled on the restraints around his muzzle and head. The clank of the chain that held him tightly to the rock behind him echoed into the chamber. "Leave Miatra out of this! Do what you want to me, but don't harm her!"

She rumbled at his outburst. Her expression was one of amusement and she chuckled at his attempt. "Haha, I fully intend to do what I want. So you should just accept it and simply take what I'll give you." She clutched her claw again and delivered another blow to his gut. this time, she didn't refrain from just one blow and rained multiple hits onto her victim. Saphix groaned in pain with each strike, but each grunt of pain that he exhumed only made the drakaina grin more sadistically and hit him harder. She used both of her forelegs to whale several strikes against the defenseless drake and her chuckles turned to a giddy laugh. She pranced around her hapless victim and hit him in the face, the chest, the neck. Any of the exposed parts of his body became a target.

Saphix grunted in pain with each blow as he squirmed and writhed under her . Her laughter grated in his ears as he did his best to double over and turn away from her strikes, protecting his soft underbelly from her . His bindings prevented him from turning completely away from her, but her blows stopped once he turned enough to show her his back. He panted hard against his bindings as he recovered from her blows and he felt her rest a claw on his flank. Sharp talons dug ever so slightly between the plates of his silver scales. If she wanted to, she could tear him to ribbons with those sharp nails. The punches with a closed claw were only meant to cause pain and discomfort.

"You know..." Saphix felt the warm breath of the black-scaled female next to the side of his face as she spoke, "Silverscales are a bit unusual to your subspecies. Your kind looks more like the rest of Dragonkind. Not like the Ice Dragon that you are. Most Ice Dragons are covered in fur...Much like our Progenitor Mother." She moved from next to his head down lower. Her eyes glanced down at the genital slit between his legs and just above his tailhole. He tried to curl his tail to cover himself impulsively, but she used her other claw not resting on his side to grip his tail firmly at the base. "And their genitals are on the outside. Their cocks are hidden inside a sheath rather than inside the body. Can you imagine how exposed you would feel in this position if your malehood and testes were all exposed?...freak."

"What's your point?" Saphix groaned, He knew that she was playing with his emotions. She's taken him from fear to rage to pain and discomfort and now shame. He wasn't going to let her get the best of him. He had been called a freak before by his peers, but as he grew older it became less common. It still bothered him on occasion.

"My point is...you still have testes. They're pretty much impossible to hit under normal circumstances, but when you're all tied up like this..." Her claw clenched again, and she punched into his lower hindquarter, near his kidney. A sharp pain erupted throughout Saphix's body that was far more acute than her previous blows. His body spasmed onto his back as every muscle stretched and retracted and his wings spasmed against the bindings. He surely would have roared in pain louder than he had ever done before if it wasn't for the muzzle on his face. Instead, all he could do utter was a long pained groan as he felt an electric pain jolt from where she hit him down to his loins before finally settling in the pit of his stomach. He felt like he was going to vomit and for a few seconds, he could barely draw air into his lungs.

As Saphix recovered from the blow, the black scaled drakaina sauntered back into view. Her membranous wings fluttered eagerly and were nearly lost in the darkness behind her. She slowly licked along her lips. Her pearly white teeth contrasted with the rest of her as she spoke. "Well then, I suppose now is time for the main course."

She approached once more, her claws gripped the bar that held his legs splayed open and Saphix squeezed his eyes shut and braced for yet another blow from the larger dragon. The blow never came. Instead, he felt the fleshy, warm feeling of her tongue teasing against his genital slit. He tried to squirm away from her, but his bindings and her grip kept him in place as he opened his eyes and saw her gently trying to coax an erection out of him. "You are crazy!" He growled. There was no way he was going to become aroused at his situation after what she's done to him. His body was still wracked with pain from her blows.

"Maybe, but if you think that I'd let you go without sampling the goods, then you are sorely mistaken. Not after getting me so worked up" She ignored his protest and continued to press her tongue against him. Her tongue sunk slightly into him as she slowly lapped at the typically sensitive flesh around his genitals. Her tongue worked at him more eagerly and continued to have no luck getting him erect. After a few minutes of trying to get the captive drake aroused, she stopped and gave him a thoughtful look. She breathed a sigh. "I suppose there's no helping it. I'll have to resort to other tactics to get you excited."

She stood and climbed over her captive and twisted around. Saphix watched as the much larger drakaina's hindquarters loomed over his face and nearly blotted out all the light that reached his eyes. He couldn't see the black dragon's tailhole nor her vent directly due to the shadow, but he could see the faint glint of moisture that denoted the entrance to her sex. A pang of fear ran through him as the thought of him suffocating underneath her became a very real possibility. She gripped the iron bar between his legs and used it as leverage to move down closer to his face. "Wait...Wait! Don't-" He shouted a protest, but it was too late.

Saphix felt her vent stretch slightly to welcome his snout into her depths. A drakaina's sex was made to be able to take the girth of much larger drakes than themselves, so his muzzle pressed into the soft flesh with relative ease. The warm, moist flesh of her sex stretched around his nose and him to breathe through the sides of his mouth. He felt the muscles of her pussy slide more down over his maw as she gave a rumble of pleasure over him. "That's it-" she murred, "Don't forget to use your tongue too. There's a reason that contraption has a ring on it."

He doubted that the ring that kept his mouth slightly ajar was there to let his tongue out so much as to leave cocks in without fear of them being bitten off, but he wasn't exactly in a position to argue. He pressed his tongue out through the ring gag and lapped against the sensitive insides of the drakaina's sex. He felt her shiver a little over him and more of her weight sank over his face. Her hips moved slowly against his face as she used his muzzle as her object of pleasure. Each time she moved and shifted, her pussy stretched more and accepted more of him inside of her. He couldn't see what else she was doing, but he felt her breath against his groin and her tongue pressed against him once again as she attempted to coax his malehood out again.

It started to become harder for Saphix to breathe. With most of his airway cut off, his body was increasingly in need of air. While the drakaina over him rumbled and groaned in pleasure, his lungs worked overtime to try to deliver the air he needed to survive. He kept probing her depths with her tongue, but increasingly his body did its best to open his mouth to leave more air inside. She was close enough to push his claws against her rear, but he had neither the mobility nor the strength to push her off. Still, his movements caught her attention and she slid up to give him some breathing room. Relief and maybe a bit of pleasured joy washed through him at the feeling of his lungs filling with air, but it only lasted a moment before she pressed herself back down over his mouth and blocked his breathing completely.

She continued rumbling in pleasure as Saphix tried his best to pleasure her and not suffocate simultaneously, but her pace increased. She moved up and down along his muzzle and groaned more eagerly. Each time she slid off gave him precious moments to catch his breath, but as her pace quickened; the amount of time for breathing became less and less. His lungs burned with need as she continued her undulations on his face and each time he had a chance to get any amount of air was precious moments of euphoric relief. Spots began to appear in his vision and everything became blurry as part of him started to become sure that this was how he died. Smothered under the haunches of a drakaina much larger than him. Despite his disdain for the situation, his pain drifted from his most pressing concern and his body reacted naturally to begin snout deep inside a lustful female. He didn't even realize what was happening until he felt her tongue tease against the sensitive flesh of his exposed cock.

"Ah...And there it is."A sense of victory welled in her voice. Suddenly her movements stopped and she slowly slid herself off of his face. A cool chill swept through the drake as the cavern air hit his face, now covered in her sex juices. A wave of relief washed through the drake at the feeling of hair freely washing through his lungs once again.

"Don't..."Saphix gasped in shame and embarrassment at having been drawn to erection and arousal from nearly being suffocated.

She ignored him and continued to tease his length with her tongue. As soon as his cock was erect enough, she wrapped a claw around it and started stroking it...Only bringing his mast to full faster. Once his length was fully erect and twitching eagerly in her claw, she examined it and frowned. "hmm, Is that it? Such a tiny thing...Maybe I should just keep using your face instead." She turned and looked at him and gave him a toothy grin. He looked away, his shame only becoming greater. He could no longer think of something to say. She had complete control over his body, how it reacted, and what she did do it. She chuckled at his reaction and let go of his length. The erect length of sensitive flesh thumped up against the cold metal rod that held his legs aloft. She turned, her amused look still plastered on her face.

"You should feel honored. Most drakes don't get to bury their cocks into a drakaina so much larger than themselves." Her tail pressed the bar out of the way as she slowly teased against the tip of Saphix's cock. After a few experimental prods, he felt his tip sink into her entrance and she pressed herself down onto him. A shiver of pleasure ran through his body as his cock was engulfed in her slick channel. Her pussy clenched down tightly around his length, clamping down on the sex of the smaller dragon as she started to move once again. This time on his cock instead of his face. She creened her head down at him in amusement as Saphix squirmed helplessly under her. He pulled and tried to struggle against his bonds. Shivers of pleasure flooded through him each time she slid down onto his length. He tried to resist the pleasure the best that he could, but his instincts were now working against him. He felt the desire to reach his peak and spend himself inside of her slowly increase as she quickly moved on top of him. He pressed his hips forward as part of him wanted to push more of his length inside of her. She pushed her claws down against his chest. Her sharp talons found the small gaps in his scales and she clutched at him. Her movements became much faster very quickly as she became awash in her own pleasure. It would seem that she had already gotten quite close from riding his face earlier.

Suddenly, Saphix felt the large female shudder over him. A roar of pleasure erupted from her mouth as she arched her head back and pressed herself down onto him hard. The walls of her vent clench and pulse around his girth as her orgasm washes over her. Her claws dug into his chest. Her body squirmed over him and she fluttered her large wings as she writhed in pleasure over him. After several seconds, she relaxed her grip on her chest and her breathing calmed. He was so close to reaching his peak and a brief sense of disappointment washed over him as she slid off of him. The cool air teased against his shaft. His disappointment must have shown on his face because she gave him a toothy grin, or maybe she was just being cruel " Do you really think that you deserve to finish inside of me? Not after the resistance you've put up..."

Both of her claws gripped his cock and stroked him. They started slow. One grabbed at the base of his length where his shaft disappeared into his body and the other gripped near the tip. The end of one of her claws gently teased at the tapered point of his length. She didn't move her claws in unison but moved one of her claws up and the other down as she massaged his turgid length. He felt the pleasure rise up inside of him once again and despite his best attempts failed to stifle a murr of pleasure. The sound only made her grin wider as she continued to move her claws faster and faster along his shaft. Saphix squirmed as he desperately tried to resist the urges welling up inside of him, but just as he was about to go over the edge; her movements stopped. Her claws released her hold on his length. He looked down to see the grinning drakaina had moved back. He wanted to ask her why she stopped. Why she would bring his body to burn with desire for release, but he knew that's what she wanted. She wanted him to beg her to be allowed to cum. So he held his tongue.

"Now normally I would tease you for a while. Keep you so close to your peak that you beg for release." The tip of her claw touched against the pink fleshy tip of his erection. In his current state, her touch alone sent a shiver of pleasure through his body. "But I have another plan for you." She turned and sauntered away from him until she was mostly shrouded in darkness. Her hindquarters stuck out of the darkness enticingly and Saphix couldn't deny that if he wasn't restrained, a large part of him wanted to rush in and finish what she started. Mount her from behind and bury himself into her slick cunt and release his burning desires. Such an act was unfortunately out of his reach.

It was only a few moments before she returned. A large wooden bowl was clutched in her claw and another object made of wood rested inside of the bowl that he couldn't quite make out. She lorded it over his head and kept the bowl high enough so that he couldn't see what was inside. She meant it to be a surprise. She quickly dumped the contents of the bowl out near his tail and set the bowl on his belly just under the tip of his erect length. "I'm sure that a smart drake like you can see where this is going..."

Her purple eyes glowed with amusement. He hated it. At least, he thought that he hated it. Perhaps it was the welling desire burning through his veins, but a small part of him was thrilled to know what was next. He didn't want her to see that though. "You want me to..." Saphix sighed and looked up at the rocky outcropping that he was strapped to."...fill the bowl with my seed."

"Good boy." Saphix felt the dark scaled drakaina grip his length again as she spoke. "Just imagine that you're burying yourself in the pussy of that fuzzy drakaina, of yours, and that bowl is her egg chamber."

As the strange drakaina stroked his length more quickly, The drake's mind raced unbidden to the last time he was with Miatra. Her snowy white coat and deep blue eyes looked back at him as she lifted her tail for him. The pearlescence on her horns was common for Ice Dragons but so nice to look at. The softness of her coat on his belly as he pushed his length forward into her welcoming depths. He released a groan of pleasure through the bonds over his muzzle as his whole body burned with his peak. He pushed his hips forwards against the grip of the drakaina as he felt his length throb in tandem with his heartbeat. He wasn't looking at the bowl, but he could hear each throb of his cock as it poured his essence into the bowl. His muscles strained futilely against the bonds that held him for several seconds before the wave of pleasure finally subsided.

His mind came back to the now and he went limp. Saphix looked down at the bowl to see his handiwork. The large bowl was about half full of his seed that still dripped from the tip of his cock. The liquid itself was a heterogeneous mix of his white seed and the clear fluid that contained it swirled gently from the residual current caused by his forceful release into the bowl.

"Is that it? You won't ever sire any whelps with that paltry amount. Oh well, I guess I shall have to squeeze some more out of you." The drakaina looked at the contents of the bowl and chuckled. Her claws gripped at his length tightly and started to stroke along his shaft again. Her movements lengthened the aftershocks of his orgasm and maintained his erection. Saphix groaned as the drakaina worked his cock to quickly get him past his refractory period. He wasn't sure she could manage it, but he felt her warm breath on the sensitive pink flesh and then her tongue as well.

The warm squirming tongue slid against the sensitive underside of his length as she moved into the next stage of pleasuring his length. With a growl, she moved her claws away and took his entire length into her maw. The warmth of her mouth engulfed his cock as the much larger female easily took his appendage. Her tongue worked along his length more and curled around the tip. Occasionally the sharp point of one of her teeth would bump against the soft flesh and remind him of just how much danger he was in of losing his malehood completely. She clutched at the metal bar between his legs for leverage and he felt her nose press against him. His entire length was taken in. Her tongue curled around it and pressed deeper against his genital slit as she tried to please as much of his cock as possible.

For his part, Saphix couldn't deny her skill at pleasuring him with her maw. He groaned in pleasure against his bindings not even attempting to hide his pleasure at what she was doing to him anymore. The bowl on his abdomen sloshed with his essence each time he moved, but she kept a claw grip on it to keep the contents from spilling. She slide back off his length slowly and moved a claw to stroke his length as it left her mouth. Her swift movements and the mix of textures of her tongue, claw, and even the occasional bump of a talon or tooth against the sensitive flesh sent waves of pleasure crashing through his body. It wasn't long before he was once again nearing his peak.

She slid her tongue along his length one last time before she removed her mouth completely. "Good boy. That's it...You're almost there." Her voice sounded almost motherly as she looked up at her victim. Saphix looked into the purple eyes of the black scaled drakaina that held him captive. Her eyes burned with desire and this time he didn't care if she saw his own. A shuddering wave of pleasure washed over his body as he felt himself peak again. A muffled shout of pleasure burst from his mouth as his throbbing cock poured more of his seed into the bowl on his belly. The contents splashed from the initial burst of his release and some of it spilled onto him, but the shuddering throbs of his climax were once again mostly contained within the bowl...Now nearly three-quarters full.

"There we go. That's a far better amount for my needs."The drakaina released her grip on his cock and lifted the bowl with both claws. She took one claw and stirred the contents gently for a moment before lifting it out. A glint of his seed down along her talon and pooled into a dollop at its sharpened tip. Her tongue slid out of her maw and caught the drop before it fell onto the floor. "Hmm...Delicious. Do you want a taste?"

She grinned nefariously and before Saphix had completely processed what she meant, she grabbed the other object that she had carried over. It was a long, wooden funnel made of the same wood that the bowl was. The rim of the funnel still had the bark of whatever log it was carved out of. She loomed over him. The funnel in one claw and the bowl in the other. He realized what her intention was and shook his head. He snapped in protest against his bindings "Are you crazy! No! I don't want that! Never."

"Hmm, too bad. You don't get a choice in the matter." She prodded the funnel down towards the metal ring in his mouth and Saphix turned away. She frowned and pulled back to adjust her angle of attack only for Saphix to turn again. It may have been futile, but there was simply no way that he was going to allow her to him to drink his own seed.

He growled and attempted to strike out at the bowl in her claw. She flinched back impulsively and some of its milky contents spilled onto the floor. Saphix growled. "Get that away from me!"

The drakaina growled back in frustration and gritted her teeth. "Fine. Have it your way." A sharp pain shot through Saphix's body as she stepped on his tail with her hindleg and she moved back slightly. Unfortunately, his sense of victory was short-lived when she revealed the alternative of her plan. She frowned, "There are two places this funnel can go. Your mouth or your tailhole. If you aren't going to cooperate on one, then I'll just have to it inside the other..."

Her eyes drifted farther down to rest on his lowers. She moved the funnel ominously towards his tail with clear intent to follow through. Saphix had never swallowed his seed, nor did he ever have anything inside of his tailhole and suddenly he had to decide what he felt was less humiliating. For him, it was an easy choice. He fell limp in defeat, "Fine...Put it...In my mouth."

"Good boy. Now was that so hard?" She moved back over his head and pressed the funnel into the ring that his mouth slightly ajar. The funnel was quite long and he felt the wooden tip against his tongue nearly halfway to his throat. She held it steady with her claw as she moved the bowl close. "You best swallow as much of this as possible, or I might just change my mind and put it in the other hole."

His pride shattered. Saphix squeezed his eyes nearly completely shut as his captor poured the contents of the bowl into the funnel. A moment later, he felt the sticky seed roil onto his tongue and down his gullet. The slimy texture of it reminded him of when he was just a whelp and tried to eat some frog eggs in a swamp. She kept a steady claw on the bowl and allowed the viscous fluid time to empty before pouring more in. The steady pace allowed him to swallow much of it. Despite his mouth being mostly closed with straps, some of it still managed to escape between his teeth and gums to slide down his neck. The slightly musky smell of his essence attacked his nose and it tasted slightly metallic. Despite his eyes being nearly closed, he could still see the drakaina as she beamed at him with much amusement at his discomfort.

Due to the thickness and volume of the fluid. It took nearly a minute to empty the bowl. Finally, she poured the remaining contents of the bowl out and tossed it aside. The flow of seed down his throat slowed and once it finished, she did the same with the funnel. "There. Was that so bad?"

Saphix had no answer for her. He slid his tongue around the inside of his mouth. Everything he tasted had the lingering metallic taste of his cum. His mind wandered to what was going to happen next when he heard the clink of chains near his head. He looked up to see the drakaina unshackle him from the stalagmite that held him. She then worked her way around and unclasped all of the straps that held him down. Each time she removed one, he felt a surge of relief as he regained more of his motion. He left her to do her thing, not wanting to anger her into changing her mind. However, as soon as the final strap that held his legs together was released, he rolled away from her and bolted out of her strike range.

The two dragons watched each other from across the illuminated circle of light. The straps that had held him lay uselessly between the two. She appeared unconcerned at his caution. There was a tension that filled the cavern, but it was mostly from Saphix's fear that she was going to try to do something else crazy or maybe even attack him. He tried to keep the pillar of rock between them but if she did attack, then there was little he could do to stop the much larger female in the confines of the cavern.

Saphix fluttered his wings as he worked to regain full circulation in them. "So, what now?"

"Now? I'm finished. I've had my fun. Unless you want me to toy with you more, you're free to leave." The drakaina sat idly, her claw pointed towards the exit in the ceiling. Her eyes still gleamed with amusement and joy towards her plaything.

"That's...it?" He asked in confusion. He didn't even know who this drakaina was who had toyed with him so eagerly "Why you would do this? Who exactly are you? I don't understand."

"I think..." She thought for a moment and looked off into the darkness. "You will get your answers in time. Now get going before I think you want a second round."

Saphix didn't have to be told twice and stretched his silvery wings and flew off the ground. After who knows how long tied up, simply flying up out of the cavern was a relief. It was a several hundred-meter climb and the pillar of rock shrunk as he gained altitude and it wasn't long before he breached the top of the cavern. A flash of sunlight glared into his eyes and he landed on the top of the hillside until his eyes adjusted. He looked across the forests and got an idea of where he was. Forests surrounded the large hill that he was perched on and it wasn't too far from the path where he last remembered being. Albsthorth was off to the East. He was pretty sure he could even see the cup of mountain peaks that marked its location. He turned his attention North and West towards home. After the shame and humiliation of what just happened. He wasn't sure if he could even face Miatra right now. With a sigh, he stretched his wings and flew toward home.


It had been a week since he was taken prisoner. Any time he had closed his eyes, it seemed like dreams of what happened followed him. They were always different but largely had the same theme. He was trapped or restrained and couldn't speak while a large black mass of a dragon did whatever they want to him. Sometimes it was the same drakaina that captured him, other times it was a male version of her. Regardless, they would do strange and humiliating things to him while he could simply wordlessly writhe on.

This time was much the same. His body was bathed in light and he was strapped in chains. The black mass loomed over him. a pair of glowing purple eyes gleamed down at him with a white, toothy grin. He squirmed against his bonds futilely as the dark mass pulled a bowl and a funnel out of the shadow. The bowl sloshed with a mysterious gray liquid as it pressed the funnel against his tailhole. He felt his cock grow erect unbidden to his desires as the wooden object slowly sunk into him. He suddenly began to feel very warm and a claw stroked along his length.

A faint voice spoke to him "Hey...."

He squirmed and looked at his captor and the voice spoke louder. "Hey! Wake up."

The dream blurred, but the feeling of a claw on his cock was still there. He winced his eyes open as he snapped back into reality. A burst of sunlight entered his eyes as they opened and he looked down to see a flash of black scales and a glint of purple. Its claw was wrapped around his cock and stroked him gently. "Is this for me? Are you that happy to see me?"

"Gah!" Saphix gasped and kicked out in surprise. His rear claw collided with the dragon that clutched at his cock and sent it rolling to the side. He climbed to his feet briskly and readied to defend himself from the aggressive dragon only to look down and see a drakaina around his age laid out from his kick. She had black scales with dark gray scales covering her belly and neck. A pair of short, nubby horns curved back towards her tail, and a small amethyst necklace wrapped around her neck. It occasionally caught the light atop of the hillock that he called home and glinted a brilliant purple. He knew Narlei well...Although he wished that he hadn't. She had been pursuing a relationship with him for several months despite her knowledge of his commitment to Miatra. He groaned and relaxed as he realized she wasn't a threat. "You...What do you want?"

Narlei climbed to her feet and favored the side of her maw with a claw. A trace of red ran across her face where his talon caught him. Her blue eyes looked slightly hurt. "Like you don't know? It isn't like I haven't been coming to visit you every month for the last year or so..."

She hopped back onto the rock that he was asleep on. It was a large flat boulder that he had set here himself for sunning on top of his hillock soon after moving into the cave underneath. It was a nice place for him to overlook the surrounding fields for any potential threat, or lusty drakaina coming to give him trouble. Narlei was a little smaller than him. Perhaps only a year or two his junior. He grunted disapprovingly and pushed her back off of his rock. "And I have told you a hundred times that I'm not interested."

He stretched his wings and glided down to the small stream just outside his lair's entrance and tried his best to ignore her following him. Narlei wasn't having it and landed slightly ahead of him and pressed her flank up against his chest. She rubbed on him gently like a cat, her tail lifting near his face. She grinned back at him, "Come on. It isn't like you aren't already aroused. It must have been a nice dream to get you so erect like that. Just put it in. Miatra doesn't even have to know..."

"You don't get it. I would know." He pushed her tail back down and nudged her out of the way so that he could drink. "And I don't trust you enough not to me into having more sex with you for fear that you would tell her."

He heard Narlei huff behind him, "Fine then. If that's how you're going to be, then I guess I'll just have my mother kidnap you again."

Saphix went cold and stopped drinking mid-gulp and turned to look at her. She was sitting near his cave entrance, and a smug look crossed her face. His memory of the large drakaina flashed in his mind and loomed over her. Black scales, curved horns, an appearance that looked familiar to him, and was several decades older than either of them...Of course, it all clicked together. He felt a fire of rage build inside of him as she continued. He seethed, "What did you say?"

"What? Did you think that some dragon just came out of nowhere and kidnapped and toyed with you? I was mad at your constant rejection. So I told my mother to toy with you. Threaten you a little. I told her when you travel to meet Miatra, what paths you took, and told her where she lived. I was a little disappointed that she wasn't able to kidnap her to enjoy the show of you all tied up and mewling like a newly hatched whelp, or the look on your face as she made you swallow your seed. But I did. I enjoyed it all from the shadows. " She turned away from him and looked off into the distance towards Albsthorth, "and maybe this time, we can grab that cunt Miatra and break that goodie-two-claws act of yours."

Everything. Everything was her fault. The torment. The nightmares over the last week. All of it was her...and she watched and enjoyed it? Saphix's vision burned red as he released an enrage roar and charged her. She was caught unaware as he collided with her back and the two went tumbling into the cavern entrance. He wanted to hurt her. He wanted to kill her. To rip out her throat, claw her to a pulp and leave her for the carrion birds. She didn't resist as he got a better position and pinned her to the ground. His teeth closed in around her throat. The amethyst gem touched against his tongue as he prepared to finish it all.

Narlei grinned up at the enraged drake with an almost encouraging grin. "Do it. Kill me. Rip my throat out and see what my mother does to that precious little Miatra of yours."

At that moment, he hated her. There was no question about that, but she was right. His burning rage still wanted recompense and he didn't care how. With a growl, he tightened his grip on her and slid her back along the ground. He pushed her up against the wall of his lair and pinned her there. His sharp teeth remained around her throat as he shifted and angled his cock against her slit and pushed into her. The warmth of her pussy engulfed his cock as it clenched down along his shaft and he started pounding her into the wall hard. She growled not in fear, but pleasure as she took his length into his body. The earthen wall gave in at the constant beating of the two rutting dragons.

Had he been thinking clearly, Saphix would have realized that this was exactly what she wanted. However, he needed some form of outlet for his rage and this was it. He didn't care if she had an orgasm, or enjoyed it. He just needed a release. With every muscle burning to cum as quickly as possible, it wasn't long until he felt himself go over the edge. He didn't try to resist the urge as he pushed himself deep into the tight pussy of the drakaina. His body shuddered against Narlei's as his cock throbbed eagerly inside of her depths. The pulsing member sprayed his essence deep into her depths. "That's it!" she groaned, "Let it all out inside...Cum in me!"

Her words disarmed his anger and a flood of realization washed across him. He pulled back from Narlei and looked at his handiwork. A slight impression in the earthen wall was where he had pinned her and the black-scaled drakaina slumped on the floor. She didn't mind leaving him to look and enjoyed the look of horror on his face as a trickle of his seed drooled lazily out of her slit. She slid a claw against the fluid that he had deposited inside her and gave it a lick. Her smug face somehow became even more haughty as she stood and moved to him. Her body pressed against him as the look of shock stayed on his face. She purred against his chest, "I'll be moving in then in a few days...We can have more fun then."

As she left the cave and drops of his seed splashed on the ground behind her, the new reality for Saphix set in. He had given Narlei everything she wanted and betrayed Miatra for her and he couldn't even do anything about it for fear that her mother would get involved.

He felt his heart grow cold.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)