More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jrichards9903 Jrichards9903

Who do we follow?

A young married couple

Matt and Abby are a young married couple who have recently taken up on betting each other. They love to challenge one another to games and the winners gets a week long bet to use against the other. Abby and Matt are both fans and have already one bets against one another. Abby's most recent loss however had her itching for . She had lost and for a whole week whenever anyone said her name she had to flash them her tits. Working in an office she almost felt like more time was spent showing her tits than keeping them covered. Tonight was the night were she could get her . They were going to play cards and the winner got a week long bet to use against the other. They both sat down and discussed their forfeits.

If Matt won Abby would have to give him a blowjob whenever and wherever he asked for one week.

If Abby won Matt would have to eat her out whenever she wanted for one week.

Abby was worried about losing to him however. She didnt really wanna have to blow him whenever he asked. However she did bite her lip thinking about all the times Matt could her to give him a blowjob. Shaking those thoughts away they started card game. Going back and forth they each one a few hands each. It all came down to this last hand. With most of the cards drawn the final card would determine who would win it all.

Who wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)