More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChooseYourDoom ChooseYourDoom

Who will heed the call?

A young androgynous farmboy eager for adventure.

You're a peasant boy who's lived his entire life in a humble farming hamlet called Virgin Village, deep in the heart of the central Chastelands. But even an uneducated young man like yourself knows of the cruel witch named Sadista. Before you now stands a small crowd gathered around an old man shouting about an evil prophecy.

"The Tower tower has re-appeared!" you hear one doomsayer shout. "She's returned to enslave us all!"

"Oh pish posh, no one's seen 'er in a hundred years," says one naysayer in a forming crowd.

"Yeah, who's to say she's even real?" adds another.

The crowd seems skeptical, but you're different. You were raised on stories of the evil witch and her magical tower that appeared and disappeared each moon cycle. They say she has the power to enslave the weak-willed with her seductive stare alone, not to mention her repetriot of sexual spells. They also say she has the eternally youthful body of a toned warrior. To defeat her, one must be strong in body in mind. To fail, of course, would mean an eternity of degradation and suffering as her .

The thought of that fate terrifies you, but at the same time, you remember the legends of the brave heroes who bested her before: Chaddeus the Mighty, who bested her in single combat with her bare fists despite his insatiable lust for her; Melvanas, the elder whose power of chastity ascended to wizardom once he reached his fortieth life day, and was able to destroy Sadista's form after a lengthy magical duel; and Lady Claire the Fair, who slew Sadista with her enchanted sword after her attempts at sexual domination failed.

Each time she was destroyed, Sadista and her tower would return to the world to threaten the Celibans. If she really has returned, someone would have to stop her, lest she enslave all the land. Could that hero be you? Thoughts of glory, fame and riches dance in your head. You were never the best farmhand - your body was far too slender and effeminate for anything that required too much strength - and you've always dreamed of a life of adventure. Now's your chance!

At the same time, thoughts of failure cloud your mind. You'd need to be clever to make up for your lack of strength, and if you failed, you could be killed, enslaved or worse. You remember the tales of the heroes who fought Sadista and failed. There was Virginus the Woeful, who was physically overpowered by the sorceress despite his chastity and ended up serving for eternity in her extradimensional pleasure palace; there was Devin the Defeated, who also fell in combat, his quest ending in miserable failure when Sadista made him clean her boots with his tongue; and Sara the Slutty, who was seduced by the sorceress who her to... pleasure her everyday as a mind-controlled . The fates of these lost heroes in uncertain, but you also know you wouldn't want to find out.

What wilst thou doeth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)