More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ChooseYourDoom ChooseYourDoom

What wilst thou doeth?

Leave immediately and venture south toward Fort Clockbok.

If the rumors are true and Sadista's tower has appeared in the Musky Swamp, the most direct path would be following the road south and crossing the ruins of Fort Clockbok, nestled tight in a massive cleft in the Moist Mountains. Knowing there's no time to waste, you head home for some basic supplies and leave the town with a quickened pace, eager for adventure.

The journey is mostly uneventful and boring; there's nothing but open fields and neglected cobblestone roads for miles until you reach the Perky Hills.

The shade in the cool valley gives you some respite from the beating sun in the open fields and for a while your walk is pleasant. Then, you suddenly hear a sound that makes your heart skip a beat.

In an instant you recognize the sound as a war horn, the telltale battle cry of the Horny Bandits.

The galloping of riding rams comes next, and over the hill you see the Bandit Queen and her gang of horned thieves. She lets out a gutteral battle cry and like lightning striking a tree, they ride down the hill on ramback.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)