More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Where to?

A world where instead of Men there's futa's instead (Futa-Female World)

You decided to check out a rather curious world, one where instead of men hermaphrodites aka futanari were born instead. It was a rather curious world in which futa's were generally larger than women in more than just behavior. For futa's size made right the bigger a futa was the more she was allowed to do. Women though did not fall under this and most futa's respected them. Some however were so size-crazed that they treated women as nothing more than breeding sows. Ironically enough these women were used to do just that breed like crazy to help keep the population up. As for growth the world had various plants that help promoted growth fruits, herbs, and even the nectar from certain flowers could promote different forms of growth. Science helped amplify these plants growth affects and law tried it's best to regulate growth but of course blackmarket trade of this allowed some futa's to grow beyond the law.

It would be interesting to see life on here... could even be more so to turn someone small and insignificant into an absolute powerhouse... As you entered this world a few potentials were seen which one though someone small and thus on the lower end of the food chain? Or someone who was already big and in control?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)