More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

What's next?

Turning a Nobody into a somebody, Jasmine Arbab

You decided to turn a nobody into a somebody it would be interesting to see your hosts pasts and use it to fuel their desire to be bigger, stronger, and more important in the world. You headed down and scanned the possible choices... then you saw it a young futanari of Arabian heritage. She was only 24, yet her life was paved with quite a trail of hardship. When she was 8 her parents had taken her to the United States to avoid the religious fanaticism that was ever so present in her home country. But in America new hardships awaited at the age 14 when she entered highschool. Unlike normal women, puberty for futa's kicked off around the 12-14's of age and usually ended around 21 years of age. When Jasmine hit 12 she expected large amounts of growth, as her 'father' was quite well-endowed not tremendously so but enough that she was respected. But she didn't grow, at all. However she assumed she was a late bloomer, so she held out till highschool at 14... but the growth she got was very minimal while the students around her including those from her school blossomed quite a bit. It became painful when her former best friend grew quite tremendously.

Her former friend, was a Irish American futa named Cara Doyle, they had been friends because they were quite scrawny compared to other futa's and like Jasmine, Cara's parent's had moved to America but mostly to get away from family. But once she turned 12 is when she began to change. Within a month she had grown taller by 4 inches, and her breasts went from A-cups to C-cups, and her butt a flat 10 inches to 20 inches, not to mention her dick grew from 1 inch to 6 inches in length and 1 inch in girth to 2 inches in girth and that was her soft. Her balls also went from an inch in diameter to 3 inches in diameter. Then they hit highschool and Cara had grown even more, so much so that she started hanging out with the 'Big Futa' club and by the time they became sophomores she had stopped seeing Jasmine altogether save when her new 'friends' would show up to bully Jasmine and the other small futa's.

It was such a betrayal that Jasmine closed herself off to friends entirely to her the word friend, was another word for backstabber. They graduated and Jasmine went off on her own, her parents tried to keep her but she wanted to be alone forever if possible. She didn't know what happened to Cara and neither did she care... but one thing was burning in her heart. 'If I was big like those futa's I'd get back at her... for abandoning me! For pretending to be my friend! Her and those other bitches from school!' it was quite a deliciously tragic tale for such a woman... so much so you decided to turn it around and give her a chance. You would make some small adjustments to line things up but apart from that you were along for the ride. You flew down to her, she was currently living in a small rundown apartment complex, the rent was $450.00 a month, electricity was not paid so she had to spend another $90-140 dollars depending on what she had on, luckily heating, water, and gas were covered but garbage she had to make sure she got it out every Wednesday. She had a bed, a laptop she got as a present from her parents, a kitchen, and a TV with DVD that she used to watch movies and, on occasion, porn of small futa's fucking hot women though the women clearly looked like they were half-assing it despite the futa's trying their best.

Finally there was her job-correction-jobs. She worked at a grocery store during the day for 6-8 hours and at night she worked at a movie rental store till 12 midnight. She worked from Monday-Saturday and had a day off on Sunday. Together she was able to get enough to pay for the rent, and the electricity. Now that you were aware of the situation you decided to set things in motion. First you created a special research branch specifically for futa's with low to no growth during puberty. Research showed that 40% of futa's worldwide didn't get any form of growth so this branch was created to help lower that number. She would be one of hundred's of applicants, and only 1 of 20 brave enough to go through with the experimental procedure. Finally she would be one of the successful how successful though you decided to give to chance but the expectation was high. With a wave of your hand it was done. Tomorrow morning, Sunday morning, she would get the letter of her being chosen and then after that she would participate in the procedure. All you had to do was sit back and enjoy the show. With everything set you finally entered her consciousness...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)