More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

Who is the main character?

A woman who pretends to have AGS

Clara bit down on her thumbnail and stared at the screen of text in front of her. The wording of the e-mail, set to be sent to everyone working within the company (a small start up comprised of about forty people), was perfect. It explained succinctly that she had recently been diagnosed with AGS (she hadn't) and asked them to please be patient with her if she encountered any mis-understandings during the work day as a result.

Clara was 31; the second oldest person in the company, besides the head honcho Robert (barely in his forties). The rest were all snot-nosed nerds straight out of High School and College, and as a result Clara hadn't really befriended any of them. Quite the opposite, in fact. Due to her age she'd assumed a manager's bearing when she'd joined and had tried to order them about, thinking it was the easiest route to getting an actual promotion. Robert had politely, yet firmly, told her that he was the only manager and asked her to stop, but the staff had little liking for her as a result.

So why, then, was she about to send this e-mail essentially putting herself in their control?

Last year she'd met a girlfriend (she was bi) who was into the whole bondage / domination thing. Clara, it turned out, was a natural submissive, and enjoyed it immensely. The relationship had fizzled out, however, leaving Clara with a boring full time job and little time to go out and meet somebody new. Hence the e-mail.

Her thumb was beginning to hurt, so Clara released her grip and instead began tapping away at the table. Could she actually do this? Could she actually pretend to have AGS, and do everything that entailed? It was terrifying to think about the degree of control she would be giving to other people. Terrifying and exciting.

"It's only at work; it's not like it will affect my real life." she muttered as she placed her hand on the mouse. It began to crawl towards the "Send" button. "Besides, if it doesn't work out then I can always pretend to have been cured..."

She hit the send button.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)