More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DenomZero DenomZero

Happy reading!

A warm, quiet place to get off

Lights were out and a cold silence fell upon the warm room. No one was around. It was an opportune time for Mabel to have a little fun. She sneaked in on her nice black shiny high heels and sat her well formed butt on one of the break chairs the nurses used. She soon realized that her stinger was totally going to get stuck on the wooden chair so she moved the chair to a more spacious spot right next to the brood combs.

She had grown tired looking at hexagon shapes a long time ago and just turned around so her back was towards the babies - it would be awkward to do it toward them anyways. She lifted her black skin tight dress enough for her hand to reach in between her legs - she felt so horny that she could feel her cum tank pulse in its emptiness, making her even more frustrated.

She was a beautiful, but in some eyes a little weak bee-girl. Her transparent wings like a cape behind her nice feminine back and two shiny black antennae lazily swayed above her equally black neatly cut hair. Her eyes dark and shiny with a hint of a cobalt tint. Her long fingers tapping her needy mound.

"Fuck, I have to get off… oh that's it… agh…" She put her hand on her clit and started the ritual, her cheeks turning a cute red as her black neatly cut hair went over her big eyes and she moaned silently breathing heavily. She tried to recall the one drone from earlier, the one with the cute side cut hair and round cheeks. She had never seen such a handsome drone in her life and she could just imagine him licking and sucking on her royal breasts, teasing her with his cock - his big and ready cock.

"Fuck, me… F-fill my sack all full, for your queen… AH, shit…" She got a little loud there and looked around the hatching room to check that no one was around and continued rubbing her virgin pussy while thinking dirty thoughts. Mabel was a nice bee, especially to her royal sisters she was very nice. She tried so hard too, but often just got a painful slap or a pull on her hair or fur making her cry on all occasions.

She just wanted to be the best, the nicest daughter queen and earn her spot as the favorite one. But then her mother said: "Oh, dear. I don't pick favorites. That's for the hive to decide when I can't rule any longer. You should go find a boy, you'll need one to become a queen when the time comes, sweety." She said as Mabel asked who her favorite was.

Something the young daughter queen would never get is why her sisters tried so little and got so much. Why was she the only royal daughter with no drones, no boys. She felt as if boys were a dumb thing for the longest time, but only when she reached maturity she started to realize what sex was and finally got what she had done wrong. She started masturbating a couple weeks ago and got addicted instantly.

"Hmm, that's… ah, f-fill me a-all the way…"

Her knees clamped and as excited as she was, a pointy tip emerged from above her round buttocks. It grew the length of a bee-foot and throbbed as it rached full mast, making the bee girl gasp and rub her clit more vigorously. She started to pant and feel the orgasm coming and it was a big one. "Y-you lousy… drone… fuck, your, queen… m-make me c-cum so HARD!!" she almost fell off the seat as her legs quaked and girly fluids dripped out of her vagina right on the hard ceramic floor, making a dirty sploshing sound.

She suppressed her moans and grew so very red and inhaled smiling. She looked down and smiled amused from the few drops of girl cum - she had never came that hard before. She looked back and sure enough her stinger had also squirted quite a bit behind her - but then she saw it and almost screamed.

Her venom had actually landed on one of the eggs, but much to her horror, it was not just any egg, but a queen egg, a freaking royal egg was covered in her dirty venom! Mabel fell off the stool and hurt her leg on the way down - she didn't know what to do exactly and just ran out pushing her dress down and holding back her tears.

What is she going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)