More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16

What's next?

Find a surprise at home

You wake up, quite early in the morning, feeling very well rested. After getting out of bed, you stretch yourself a little, and make yourself ready for a shower. Without thinking, you walk naked out of your bedroom towards the bathroom, only to receive the shock of your life.

Inside the bathroom stands Katie, your incredibly sexy step-sister, brushing her teeth in only her underwear and a tank-top. You jump up, and let out a short shriek. She turns around to meet your eyes, then lowers them towards your crotch. Your hands quickly obscure her view of the family jewels.

'Katie! I thought you were staying with a friend!' you say, maybe sounding a little accusatory.

She spits out the toothpaste, and says, at her most innocent; 'Robbie! It's so great to see you!'

You quickly gather your wits again, and apologize; 'Sorry, yeah, it's really nice to see you again.'

She drops her toothbrush in the sink, washes her mouth, and hurries over to hug you. You still hold your hands over your crotch.

'I'm sorry to not hug you back but - '

She lets go, and winks at you, like the playful step-sis you have always known. 'You don't have to hide anything on my account.'

Your step-sister is eighteen years old now, and perfectly legal to flirt with, but somehow you're to do so. You've known her since childhood, after all, and it still seems a little weird. Even though seeing her now, almost gives you a raging hard on, and you're scared she will notice.

Katie is the daughter of Ilana, the woman your dad remarried with eight years ago, quickly after leaving your mother. You were fifteen then, and she ten. Even though she was very young then, you built an amazing relationship with her, that was very close to being actual brother and sister. But as she grew more and more into a woman, you couldn't help but have certain "other" feelings for her as well. Her being very touchy and flirty with you didn't help matters much, so you found yourself lucky to go away to another town for college before you accidentally acted on your feelings.

Katie is still in high-school, finishing her last year. You remember your dad telling you that there was some worry if she was actually going to graduate, and her exams were coming up. So this was quite the crucial time for her.

'So, what's up? Are you getting ready for school?' you ask, changing the subject, and not moving your hands under any circumstances. Trying to act casual is quite difficult when you are nude.

'Yeah, I've got to leave in about half an hour with my bike,' she answers happily.

'Really, so early?'

'Yeah, it's quite a long trip from here.'

Do you have a solution?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)